This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foobarz IS jdigs

foobarz has been prooven guilty to be jdigs. Sorry foob, you're my friend, but I'm not going to let this go.

Ok, so when jdigs was supposedly pretending to be foobarz, he was friend with me, because I was friends with foobarz before "he lost the password to his name".

I ended up with jdigs' AIM, and we were talking there sometimes, also. So i had the AIM jdigs said was his, and we talked on a lot.

Today I instant messaged the screen name jdigs gave me with "foob?". And he's like: "Yeah". And then I said: "What arena are you in?" And he said: "Base".

JR> ?find foobarz
    foobarz - BAse

JR> ?find jdigs
    Not online, last seen 35 hours ago

Me: I thought you weren't jdigs? This is the AIM jdigs gave me.
    Me: BUSTED!

ho ho ho

You can't fool the king of identity theft. :grin:
    Last edited by Voth; 11-16-2004, 11:02 PM.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

I can only assume you're joking. Me be in base? Yeah, how could anyone ever guess that?

Also note that I have not given out my AIM name to a single person on continuum, ever, that I can recall. I'm very careful with my anonymity, who knows what kind of Internet weirdos there are.

Also, you're the king of identity theft? Are you saying that you are jdigs?

Additionally, we weren't very good friends, and you only became friends with "foobarz" when jdigs was impersonating me. In other words you're friends with him and not me. If you were friends with him and he was me, then you probably wouldn't betray that, and if you were friends with him and he wasn't me, you'd probably take his side in trying to confuse people about my identity.

Additionally, if there are any smods around, I give them personal permission to compare my IP address with that of jdigs, and post the results to this thread, to prove once and for all that I am not him.
    Last edited by foobarz; 11-16-2004, 11:07 PM.
    1:Zerzera> aura shut up
    1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
    jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

The point is, the person who was talking to me on AIM before foob came back was "jdigs", and he said he was in base.

And "jdigs" wasn't online, but somehow "foobarz" was, and in the right arena. Weird.

EDIT: Then how come "jdigs" told me on the AIM sn he gave me that he was in base, when he wasn't even online for the past 35 hours? But concoincidently foobarz was, and the person on the AIM name was answering to "foob". Why? Because you knew it was me, and thought I wouldn't do this. :P
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
        The point is, the person who was talking to me on AIM before foob came back was "jdigs", and he said he was in base.

And "jdigs" wasn't online, but somehow "foobarz" was, and in the right arena. Weird.

EDIT: Then how come "jdigs" told me on the AIM sn he gave me that he was in base, when he wasn't even online for the past 35 hours? But concoincidently foobarz was, and the person on the AIM name was answering to "foob". Why? Because you knew it was me, and thought I wouldn't do this. :P
        Voth, he probably changed his name when he found out that I was back. So he could have just used ?find on me. What an idiot. You are very easily fooled by him. This proves nothing.

Think about this a little more, and you will see.

Also, examining this further, it's clear that I'm not him. Think about it this way: how could I be playing base and talking on AIM at the same time? If he really wanted to prove he was me, if he was me, he could, but he did nothing except know that I was online, which anyone could have known. Next time he IMs you, and I'm online, PM me and I can move around my spaceship while he IMs you, to prove that I'm not him. gg

Comment

Hmmm...Got to agree with Voth. Voth's accusation sounds more likely to be true, besides a guy personated you who gives a shit? All you got to do is say "Yo I am not Jdigs" end of story.
          1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
          Corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
            Hmmm...Got to agree with Voth. Voth's accusation sounds more likely to be true, besides a guy personated you who gives a shit? All you got to do is say "Yo I am not Jdigs" end of story.
            Yo I am not Jdigs. gg

Comment

foobarz is not jdigs, end of story. voth is either just lying for the hell of it because he's some random douchebag newb who steals peoples names. Or when he IM'd jdigs, and asked him where he was, the person who used the name jdigs could have just done ?find foobarz and told him. I know foobarz, and I know he isn't jdigs. He also proved it to his whole squad using his IP address, so you nerds can just give it a rest already.
              I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

thank you Foobz topic closed!
                1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                Corporation.

Comment

whocareswhocareswhocareswhocareswhocareswhocareswh ocareswhocares
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

The real question is "foobarz" the game where you play minature futbol or is it some some sort of energy bar that has foo in it?

Comment

Foobz is NOT jdigs now somebody close this thread.
                      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                      Azreal> LOloL
                      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

This thread should be immediately dismissed when you take into account the recent actions of the person who posted it.
                        sdg

Comment

don't even care -_- <_<
                          Code:
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                          1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                          1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                          1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                          1:lnx> kk
                          1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Originally posted by Pan
                            The real question is "foobarz" the game where you play minature futbol or is it some some sort of energy bar that has foo in it?
                            I think it's supposed to be FUBAR.
                            Seriously, we need public alias checking.
                            sage

Comment

could be foobar which is a cs nerd joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X