Kazaa Lite vs. BearShare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice Weasel
    Fuckin a, can someone post a link to Ares, cause all tha ones I found were bogus. Thanx!
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Ares+Galaxy

I went to the 3rd(edit:now the first one - silly google) one first and it works.
    Last edited by Vitron; 11-19-2004, 07:01 PM.

Comment

where do you find Kazaa Lite++ these days, i was looking for it since i needed to install it after my format of my HDD, but i can't find it anywhere
      Code:
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
      1:lnx> kk
      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Ares won't connect for me

dotsy: if you give me your email i can send KL++ to you

Comment

I used kazaa for awhile and it choked my computer to death, so on the recommendation of someone from pallies (probably conc), I started using soulseek and I love it.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Soulseek is fine if you cannot get download speeds over 50-60 kb/sec with your connection.

If you got a good connection and lots to share, try DC++. Outstanding speeds and share. However, you need to get in to the good hubs to be able to get those speeds. (~800 kb/sec)

Comment

Sometimes with Azuerus (BT Client) I get Gig/Second for about 3 seconds then really high (650-900kB/Sec) otherwise.

It starts slow and always ends strong.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Gig per second?
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Just to clarify, I don't usually have those speeds, but they do happen
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Ares seems pretty good, used to use bearshear but it got crappy after alot of ppl started using it.

Ares downloads a little slower than i would like, but its clean, and has no side affects like Spyware and shit.

You can just do a search for it on download.com too, thats the easiest.
                    k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      Sometimes with Azuerus (BT Client) I get Gig/Second for about 3 seconds then really high (650-900kB/Sec) otherwise.

It starts slow and always ends strong.
                      Unless you have a Gb/sec connection the program is fooling you, for instance you could check the network stats with the task manager (if you use windows XP).

Comment

Malla, you make me giggle like a girl.
                        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                        (:3=

Comment

!

My computer does not like Kazaa Lite. It makes him go slow. So I use Bearshare. Never used these others. Just WinMX ages ago, it was real cool. The search was leet, I could find lots of things.
                          1:anImoL> 1:Tigerex> rofl (^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^) SPIN KITTY
                          1:Mega Newbie> ROFL 8=D 8==D 8===D 8====D 8=====D PINTO EM ERECAO

Comment

god kazaa vs bearshare

which one do i choose????? they're both so good!!!!!!

!#*Y$@&%)*^@#$^%!*)^#*%&!_$&!(^_(*!%^#_%(&#@_(*^_( #%*^_(%&$@$*)^T*@$^)%(*@^#!*Y#T$*@#&$(_&_(*%(_&$*) &*^)*)*^)*!^)&%#*%)*^)!*^)*@#&)$(&@!)&%*^$#_^@#(#3 45
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

bit torrent.
                              PicHosting

Comment

Working...
                              X