Hacker in your midst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker in your midst

Some nub hacked our site and we have reason to believe they are a member of your forum. They know who they are and they can rest assured that they will be caught. You seem to have a very nice forum here so please, if you know who did this PUT A STOP TO IT, as I am sure you do not want that kind of member on your site. The name given was Isreal aka ToMeR, it is possible that this is not correct but we don't think that is the case. Please help your admins keep this kind of thing in check. It only takes one idiot like this to ruin the reputation of a forum.

Thanks

Xal

For one thing, you didn't even mention exactly which site they supposedly hacked, and for another thing, even if they were a member of this forum: so what? I doubt anyone will even know what you're talking about.
    sdg

Comment

I think what Stabwound is saying is that if the Isreal we know did this, (Isreal's sig here claims he does use "Tomer" as an alias so that matches up) he didn't do it as a representative of these forums nor did we in the community here have any knowledge of him doing it. According to his profile, his last activity on these forums was September 30, so we haven't had recent contact with him on these forums, though others may have seen him around in the game.

Comment

I won't mention the site cause the hacker knows which one / ones, besides, this guy knows who he is and now knows that we are on to him, unless ofcourse he is a bit smater than that and is leading us arround in circles <_<
        Sorry, I am really angry that some n00b hacker would bother hacking a completely free and informative forum. How would you feel if someone hacked this forum and deleted entire sections?

Again, I appologise for my bluntness, I am just so angry

Comment

homosexual-hideout.com's forum seems to be intact, i think you're lying, your free and "informational" site doesnt seem to be hacked

Comment

This looks legit folks. Someone started another thread in TW Staff about this and he mentioned the site.

http://www.tweaknews.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4096

I know he's your squaddie, Nosey, but the reactions in that thread seem too genuine and elaborate to be faked.
            Last edited by Troll King; 11-23-2004, 03:14 AM.

Comment

FORUM WARZ!!1!!1shift!!
              sage

Comment

I am not trying to upset anyone. I just wanted to let you know that someone (potentialy on this site) is hacking forums and yes Tweaknews was the site I meant. If it is in fact someone else, then your site could be at risk too. I hate wannabe hackers. Please do not take this the wrong way, I am not flaming your forum nor am I trying to place blame on your forum, just letting you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaltar
                  I hate wannabe hackers.
                  Why dont you catch him then.
                  ps. in case he hacked your forum - thats for we being better than you

Comment

I don't even know what emaho is trying to say.

Israel lags, I know that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                      I don't even know what emaho is trying to say.

Israel lags, I know that much.

Better that than to be a lame SPAWNER !! In a JD !!!!! (dieee)

PS
                      Can I join Pallies ?

PPS
                      Hi AzH (fatty) honk honk
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

It's going to be pretty hard to prove that it really was Isreal that did it, since it's pretty easy to just fake your name.
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

LOL

"WTF is this guys problem why is he hacking a FREE and USEFULL site!!!! I hope the feds get on his a$$, some dumb n00b hacker trying to prove he has a brain cell

Sorry, hacking really p15515 me off!"
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Unf
                            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                            Azreal> LOloL
                            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan

PPS
                              Hi AzH (fatty) honk honk
                              Hi CRVEN! (I'd call you fatty too but I won't cuz I'm not that mean)

PS You're evil
                              PPS So's hacking sites!
                              TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Working...
                              X