Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
    Goosebumps... fucking goosebumps. That's all I can feel only minutes after completing this awesome game. I'm not gonna say a word to ruin this. This is Hideo Kojima at his finest in storytelling and scripting. The whole series, you thought before was convoluted? Play this, and everything comes together. If you played the first 2 MGS games, you're doing yourself a grave disservice by not playing this one.

The whole game plays out like a James Bond style spy movie, only Solid Snake'd, if you catch my drift.

Some things to note so people don't get their hopes up... No, I'm not ruining the game in any way by telling you this, just making sure you enjoy the game by not thinking the wrong things.

1. This game is a prequel to all the previous Metal Gear games before it. Taking place in the 1960's, the Cold War.

2. You play as Big Boss (Solid Snake's "Dad").

3. No, there is no change 5 minutes into the game where you play as naked Raiden, or some other guy. You are always Big Boss. And yes, you can play as "Solid Snake" in a mini game "Snake vs the Monkeys" but, not in the game itself.

I can not begin to put into words how much I enjoyed this game. I love having a good story in my games, and if you do too, you'll have a nerdgasm for this title. Pick it up, rent it, whatever. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater gets a 6 out of 5 ... yes, thats right.
    I couldn't agree with you more, this game is fantabulus, you can kill things and stuff ahem, and my personal favorite things to do...CQC...simply good fun...
    don't judge a manga buy it's anime :P

Comment

Working...
    X