Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twld

what are ur guys predictions?

Rapid, Dragon, Pallies, Sk8 are squads that can take it from the non nerd squads.

Nerd squads that have a chance are Venom(Led By Amputate), Rusher(Led by (Lofty), -Final-(Led by any finnish nerd), Pirates(Led by superstar awesome and his elite webmaster and banner making skills), Disoblige(Led by the Devasting D's of Displaced Da1 and Download(If hes still ther).
    Last edited by Violence; 12-06-2004, 01:38 PM.

what banner have i ever made? lol

and since we're always bashing me, what exactly do you bring to the table when it comes to rapid other than putting yourself in selfishly and not making it to playoffs?

edit: just noticed he mentioned my "elite webmaster skills" lol. try checking out one of strikes sites, those ones are actually good. the only website i currently have up was made at least 6 months ago and it's pretty basic. i didn't even make pictures for it (thanks kim)
    Last edited by Awesome; 12-06-2004, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Violence, your classification of squads being "nerd" or "non-nerd" just shows your IRL insecurity of actually being a "nerd". You really need to get a life other than calling people nerds on this game. Do you get picked on at shcool or something? You're always acting like an idiot.

P.S. - Once you can beat Marshmallow Marines, you can talk about Rapid making TWLD Playoffs. Until then, kindly accept the other squads superiority to yours, and shut your mouth for once.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

i get picked on every single day. Come home to subspace and read message boards and call other people nerds to make me forget about my awfull life. Dont have to make fun of me and yell in my face.

Comment

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

i doubt Rusher has a good chance in ld or lj anymore

most of their decent players left for other squads already
            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
            4:Nimrook> No?
            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
            4:Akuun> ROFL
            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

- Nimrook

Don't really care about LJ, but I'm wondering as to what [most decent players] left as far as LD is concerned
              Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
              7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
              7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
              7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Voth
                Violence, your classification of squads being "nerd" or "non-nerd" just shows your IRL insecurity of actually being a "nerd". You really need to get a life other than calling people nerds on this game. Do you get picked on at shcool or something? You're always acting like an idiot.

P.S. - Once you can beat Marshmallow Marines, you can talk about Rapid making TWLD Playoffs. Until then, kindly accept the other squads superiority to yours, and shut your mouth for once.
                Hahah classic

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                  Hahah classic

-Epi
                  Violence just really pisses me off like no other.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
                    i get picked on every single day. Come home to subspace and read message boards and call other people nerds to make me forget about my awfull life. Dont have to make fun of me and yell in my face.
                    i do that too
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty

- Nimrook

Don't really care about LJ, but I'm wondering as to what [most decent players] left as far as LD is concerned
                      let see sirius.. umm.. i see junka left.. i see demon left if she was on rusher.. blood left after like 30 minutes? Reaver and cranium were your active wbs for u guys and they left also..

the rest are pretty inactive.. =)
                      Last edited by Nimrook; 12-06-2004, 07:30 PM.

4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game

Comment

pallies lost blood, so i dont think so

Comment

let see sirius.. umm.. i see junka left.. i see demon left if she was on rusher.. blood left after like 30 minutes? Reaver and cranium were your active wbs for u guys and they left also..

- Nimrook

Demonic hasn't been on squad for months. Blood left, however he never played for him to have had any impact in the first place; Junka is a decent wb who left indeed (though he didnt play much anymore anyway), Reaver is the other loss, and Cranium could have been a 3rd (though I never envisioned him as a key player on Rusher)

So, you're claiming all of Rusher is/was carried by Blood, Reaver, Demonic, Cranium, & Junka?

Pretty horrible assessments; perhaps you need to start paying attention to matches and squads before you begin babbling about who's a contender where.
                          Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                          7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                          7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                          7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty

- Nimrook

Demonic hasn't been on squad for months. Blood left, however he never played for him to have had any impact in the first place; Junka is a decent wb who left indeed (though he didnt play much anymore anyway), Reaver is the other loss, and Cranium could have been a 3rd (though I never envisioned him as a key player on Rusher)

So, you're claiming all of Rusher is/was carried by Blood, Reaver, Demonic, Cranium, & Junka?

Pretty horrible assessments; perhaps you need to start paying attention to matches and squads before you begin babbling about who's a contender where.
                            lol lofty did i SAY they were the people carrying rusher? i 'm pretty sure i did not.. go read my reply again.. i think u should stop making assumtions.. all i said was.. rusher lost a few decent players.. and u freaked out.. =)

clam down lofty this is a game.. =) dont take it seriously.. and this topic is about twld i'm just stating my opinions
                            Last edited by Nimrook; 12-06-2004, 08:55 PM.

Comment

All I can say that the square root of 268324 is 518 -Lofty

Obviously, this statement is true, but what does this have to deal with TWLD? <_< Does this make Rusher better then every squad ?
                              I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Working...
                              X