Likin park + Jz = crap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly
    On the other hand so does slipknot. I can't really decide which one is worse. Someone help me out here.

Slipknot is slightly better because it's funny to watch grown men in masks try their hardest to act hardcore.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
      Whiny prepubescent reject + Asian who can't rap to save his life + guitarist who plays the same riff for four minutes + subpar DJ + "drummer" = Shit.

Mainstream carbon-copy rapper who got his ass dissed by Nas = Shit.

Combining shit with more shit does not make it smell good. It just makes for twice as much useless, smelly shit.
      Agreed. Especially the part about jay z getting killed by nas.

Comment

Numb/Encore is the only one 've heard, and it's pretty good, at least I think. I don't buy CDs anymore, I think the last CD i actually bought was Evanescence's, and that was months upon months ago. Now I just download ^-^

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
        X