No announcement yet.

SmartAss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the maths one easy and knew what the trick was in it... but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
      If you're in last, there's no one behind you, and thus you can't be overtaken.
      unless its a lapped race. then you can be overtaken by any other position. :P i got the maths one right because i took my time, but for the majority of the others, they tricked me.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

1/5 got the daughters question right. <_<
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I got all of them right except for the one where it asked me about overtaking the last placed person. I was confuzzled.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

5/5
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
              4/5 wtf I don't get the adding one is my calculator screwed up? I checked the math in my head again still got 5000 but my calc got 4100...WTF

Checking on my Ti-83 plus maybe microsoft has a glitch in their calc.

Edit:Nope someone please explain this one I know it isn't order of operations so I am fucking confused lol.

Editx2:I was talking to a friend of mine and adding them up and I fucking realized it is 30 I was somehow in my mind making it 300 I am a complete idiot fucking question tricked me.
              What's (1000 x 4) + (10 x 11)? Notice it's not adding multiples of 100 to the 1000, it's adding multiples of ten.

Comment

Working...
              X