Acoustic Geetars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic Geetars

All righty I need to learn a new hobby and since Ive always wanted to learn a instrument. Ive come across the acoustic guitar. I know we have some electric guitar freaks on here, but I was wandering if we have any acoustic freaks. I am going to take a class to learn how to read and play it, but I need to find the guitar first. I am probaly going to a samash and try out their guitars. But I was wandering what you guys recommend. Then Id like to get some inspiration to play and was wandering if you musiq mastas could post some great acousitc bands, performers and what not. I am into all type of musiq so I dont care if you post an acoustic foghat (if thats your type of milk). :wub:

A couple of my friends have their own band.. I'll get some info from them. :turned: they are into acoustics

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

erm, if ur gonna buy a gutiar, buy a crappy one first, you never know how commited you really are. if u get tired of it, it wont be that big of a loss.

try brands with cheaper counterparts, yamaha has theirs, fender has theirs, etc.

acoustic is the best starting point

Comment

electrics are easier to start on. their strings are not as tight so they wont rape your fingers as bad and are easier to press.

i have an electric and acoustic, and i like playing the acoustic a lot more.

buying the acoustic, i went to a musical instrument store and started browsing the guitars. they had two kinds. lamenated top and solid top. lamenateds are not as nice, they cost about 100-150 bucks. solid tops are nicer and they sound better as they age. it is about a 100 dollar price jump or more between the two. i found a fender solid top for 220 bucks that came with a case, automatic tuner, and strap. i freakin love it.

do take lessons, and do exactly what your teacher tells you. the stuff you start out with will be boring but it will get better quickly if you work on it outside of the lessons.

i was a dumb little kid when i took lessons a few years ago, and i never played it at home and wasnt that interested. i did learn a few essential things though, like syncapated strumming, that allows me to stay entertained with it here in college. when i get home for the summer i am definitely taking lessons and looking forward to improving a lot.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Yeah basically this is something I can play when I am bored. The more responses the better

Comment

Start small. Get a really crappy (and I mean REALLY with the utmost seriousness) acoustic and take some lessons. Once you get to a comfortable point in guitar playing start to teach yourself stuff.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I was gonna start playing the guitar, how hard actually is it?
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

While cheap is good, if the quality has an effect on it's playability, don't get it. My first guitar had a slightly bowed neck, so playing the higher frets was almost impossible. I didn't know that was why it sounded bad, so it was discouraging as well as difficult to play. If you can, take someone with you when you go shopping who knows a lemmon from a good deal. Alot of cheaper guitars have high bridges that put the strings very far from the fretboard to compensate for imperfections in the neck, making them harder to play, esspecially for beginers.

I got one of these a year or so ago, and it was a good deal for a basic accoustic/electric model.
                SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Working...
                X