Clear All

• Trippy stuff and a pretty cool game

and it's from.. EBAUMSWORLD?!?!

Yes..

Game:
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/swinger.html

Illusion:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/supercoolpicillusion.html

well the game was alrite, except 4 the dam bee. the illusion though is wasnt worth my time

Comment

I liked the illusion more than the game. The game was shit.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

I don't know if it was so much an illusion as it was a picture. What were our eyes tricked into seeing?

Comment

if you zoom far enough eventually you end back to where you began, but this its stupid in that flash uses vector graphics meeaning anyone with the smallest amount of flash skills can make a movvie can zoom in and out and then loop it. some of the pictures nice looking tho so i will give it credit for that. whereas i enjoyed the game because i know that it took the person some time and i appreciate that it was made. it was not the best game but it was fun for about the 3 mins i played it. the games on taht site arent great but they are marginally ok. i forgot where i was going so im just going to post this and not care about the quality of its content, much like the substance of the links previously posted

Comment

I bet Xog fantacises about the goatse guy while watching that illusion

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
            1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
            1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
            1:Zloy> Why
            1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Working...
            X