Anime- ghost, bebop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anime- ghost, bebop

I'm tivoing these but clue me in cause I don't know what's going on.

Ghost in the Shell was a movie first and the series is based on the movie? What's this Cowboy Bebop business?

The cowboy bebop movie takes place in roughly the middle of the series. For all intents and purposes it's completely unrelated. The series came first. The series is great. The movie is good.

Comment

And yeah, GITS: SAC is based on the movie. I liked the series better though.

Cowboy Bebop is one of my favourite anime series, if you like it, I'd recommend Trigun too.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

I've watched Cowboy Bebop, its ok, some episodes can be very boring. Anyway, the creator have a very intresting way of drawing anime, same creators have made Wolf's rain, that I think is little bit better (in some ways) then Cowboy Bepob. I think the best anime I've seen is FMA/Naruto, if we are talking about action animes.
        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Bebop and Trigun were really the only animes I ever got into. Bebop is definately worth your time, I can't speak for GITS though.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

How many seasons, etc. is ghost in the shell?

Right now, I'm watching "Decoy" and "Meme", the episodes with the laughing man and the attempt to kill the Superintendant General.

Comment

Cowboy Bebop (including the movie) is probably the best anime I've seen so far. FMP is also very good.

GITS SAC, is 2 seasons (26 + 26). There's also the new GITS 2: Innocence movie.

Comment

Either episode 19 or 20... around there... yeah watch one of them. Pierot Le Fou will have you hooked on anime
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Anime sucks why bother learning this?

Moved to Anime Sucks -Blindmonkey21

pretending to be a mod was old long before you crawled your way to the forums. Don't do it. -wadi
                  Last edited by wadi; 12-16-2004, 08:24 PM.
                  1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                  Corporation.

Comment

becasue your wrong, thats why.
                    Like, there was this ninja who got
                    ticked off at some people who kept
                    talking while he was trying to rock
                    out on his guitar, so the ninja totally
                    flipped out and sang at them till
                    they all exploded!!! (true story.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                      Either episode 19 or 20... around there... yeah watch one of them. Pierot Le Fou will have you hooked on anime
                      Pierot Le Fou is the only Cowboy Bebop episode.
                      sage

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                        I think the best anime I've seen is FMA/Naruto, if we are talking about action animes.
                        OKay. ill give u that FMA is good, but Naruto, meh. it's plot is moderate at best. all it is is run around and fight people showing off the cool new move he got. It;s good enough to watch but not hte best. Im gonna hafta to go with elfen lied myself fma can have second

Comment

I like how you knew to post this anime-related shit in Useless Crap.
                          Originally posted by vubinspiran
                          I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Blindmonkey21
                            Anime sucks why bother learning this?
                            Moved to Anime Sucks -Blindmonkey21
                            Blindmonkey21 has been moved to: Only seen pokémon section.

EDIT: ok wadi, whatever you say.

For real, anime is way better then american cartoons.
                            Besides there are animes considered as not suitable for age under 15, I'm not talking about hentai here.

@iKillburger
                            Well I like Naruto just because of the continuance of the struggle for power. Its exciting to see Naruto grow in strength.. and overcomming his opponents. The fun part is when he has this enourmous power, but yet can't wield it. I'm just waiting to see when he unleases his full power. And the humor ain't that bad either..
                            Last edited by 1ight; 12-17-2004, 02:55 AM.
                            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

O yea... almost forgot about Initial D. One of the best as well. Although, 4th stage hasn't been as good as the previous ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X