Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What song is this?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

I dunno I looked it up quick and apparently it's "O-Zone - Dragosta din tei".
    sdg

Comment

Go to albinoblacksheep.com they have a whole page dedicated to stupid people making movies with this song (the Japanese like to use it a lot with their weird animations).

Comment

i made it through about 40 seconds of that
        work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Spider I have the track it's called...

"Numa,Numa,Iei" by Haiducii

Note: the partial chorus lyrics to this song are in my sig.
          DELETED

Comment

You're both pretty close, it's Haiducci - Dragostea Din Tei

big ups to Romania
            hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
            !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!

big ups to Romania
              When I search for it, I get O-Zone...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

big ups to Romania
                Actually it's O-zone.. it was a big hit here this summer.. Appeareantly this song is from like 1998 (I don't know exactly from what year this is, but its pretty old). And be cause Haiducci made a remix of this song some people dug up the original version: O-zone - Dragostea Din Tei (love under the lindentree (or whatever the english word for that tree is), and it became a hit. but the version in THIS 'movie' is the one of O-zone, and NOT the one of Haiducci, Haiducci made a remix, its more to the trance side..

O-Zone:
                Last edited by Galleleo; 12-21-2004, 03:28 PM.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

They're fags.

Comment

Haiducii still made the house version, you can even google it and see their video
                    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                    !

Comment

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/maiyahi.php

HAHAHAHAHA crazy Japanese

I take it Numa ieay is something to do with drinking in Japanese.

Alright I just found something even crazier, not for the weak of heart of stomach.

http://strony.aster.pl/amanek/Klip.wmv
                      Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 12-21-2004, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Haiducii still made the house version, you can even google it and see their video
                        Yes, but that was not the house version in that clip thingie, hence he did not ask for the house version, but the original version, being made by O-zone
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I remember hearing the O-Zone version a while ago but I remembered the vocals being more male-oriented and a little synthesized, o well coulda been a separate version :<

the song was ahead of its time!

Paul who are those ppl in that video lol, the dude on the left had no clue what was going on
                          !

Comment

Working...
                          X