Half Life 2 (PC) Demo is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Life 2 (PC) Demo is out

As of 1:00 PST today, Half Life 2 was released to the cheapasses of the world who haven't bought it yet (Muhaha... I just got my paycheck ^-^). Anyways, if you wanna have a demo preview of what you're missing out, goto the link below.

www.ati.com

On the front page, click on the "Download 700mb" button.

Enjoy
    DELETED

Not a huge fan of the game. I guess that shouldn't be a surprise to me since I didn't really like the original anyway- although I played TFC a lot.
    sdg

Comment

If you still like TFC, I hear they're working on making a 'Source' version of it.
      DELETED

Comment

Fuck tfc, I want ricochet source.
        sage

Comment

Lol, fuck yeah. My cousin and his friends and I played that over lan. We looked up at the clock after an hour and were like "did we just play ricochet this whole time?" Crazy shit.
          DELETED

Comment

I get strange addictions to Ricochet, yeah they are making TFT 2 which I think will be on the Source engine?

Comment

We, here at our school modded the ricochet death sound to be the death sound of ?go ww#, the utterly horrifying AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH. It was pretty cool to play it in a classroom with 15 pc's screaming AAAAAAAAAAARGH every 2 seconds.
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

Working...
              X