wtf there did it go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf there did it go?

ok did i just dream up my thread on Audio scrobbler?

anyway.......

www.audioscrobbler.com

find it out for ur self as i forgot what i wrote
    Last edited by Alyrith; 12-22-2004, 12:46 AM.
    Meep

The Trenchwars server had a harddrive failure and when they restored everything, they had to use a backup from the day before so the board lost all changes that were made since then, which includes posts and anything that was changed in peoples accounts.
    sdg

Comment

Maybe an announcement should be temporarily stickied into each foru to explain that. Too many people are confused about it. Or we could always wait for inertube to come in and start accusing forum staff of shoveling his free ipod snits under the carpet.

Comment

Post here if you use it, I know Jerome and Mulkero use last.fm

my address: www.last.fm/user/Jeansi
        I just signed up two days ago so it's not much to look at but...
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Mine is in my sig. I signed up about 3 days ago now. I don't have much either.
          DELETED

Comment

Seems a bit useless, and it sends way too much information to them.

And then completely off-topic, a hard drive crash shouldn't cause any problems.

Comment

http://www.last.fm/user/drasil

Edit: last.fm uses the same database and you can login with the same name and pw. I just like last.fm better.
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoor
                Seems a bit useless, and it sends way too much information to them.

And then completely off-topic, a hard drive crash shouldn't cause any problems.
                But it obviously did!

And there would be no point in lying about something like that.

Comment

It's a conspiricy! EVERYONE GET YOUR TINFOIL HELMETS!
                  sdg

Comment

http://www.stopabductions.com/
                    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Dont Worry Troll!! I Have Enough Referrals For Now. I Will Be Updating My Signature With A New Referral For Something Else. I'd Like To Thank this Fucking Gay Ass Forum Staff For Being Fags And Not Helping. On Top Of That, I Find It Necessary To Be The Biggest Asshole Ever, And Not Care About Analwound, The Moderator. I Also Think That Broyl And Stayon Are Also Pieces Of Garbage.

Fyi :: After My First 2 Ipod Post I've Been Threatened To Be Banned, And I Pissed My Pants. Thank You Staff.
                      Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

you really cant get over this Ipod crap can you.do you like owe people money or something?

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Nice to see the years have mellowed you out, inertube.

Comment

Troll King, nice to see you've become more of a forum troll then before. The thing is you -dont- know me. All you know is the character I present you with.

The only people in this zone that know how I really am are punjar and Ayden.

On to the next bitch... Ohhhhhhhhhhh Suzie-Q .. who the fuck are you? Baby I don't love you. I want an ipod, and its easier for me to get a free ipod, then shell out 300$ for one.

I guess you couldn't figure that out, because it is very difficult, you know. I found it real hard to decide if I wanted to shell out the amount you spend at McDonalds weekly (300$) or bug the hell out of people I don't care about (here). Seems as if it was a no brainer.
                            Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

Originally posted by inertube
                              Troll King, nice to see you've become more of a forum troll then before. The thing is you -dont- know me. All you know is the character I present you with.
                              That's a shame then.

Comment

Working...
                              X