• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf Terms

Golf Terms
    Nuts! My shaft is bent.
    After 18 holes I can barely walk.
    You really whacked the hell out of that sucker.
    Look at the size of his putter.
    Keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more.
    Mind if I join your threesome?
    Stand with your back turned and drop it.
    My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.
    Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired.
    Hold up! I need to wash my balls first.
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Why do golfers bring an extra pair of pants?

Because they usually get a hole in one.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Foursomes are better $

Someone make something dirty out of 'Greensome'

Comment

fu, golf rocks!
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Some of those are pretty funny. Bigyin is the King of Recycled Humor!
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
            fu, golf rocks!
            Thats an overstatement, the game is mainly populated by retired, grumpy old fucks.

Comment

sorry mr. peanuts, I play golf and I can tell you, there are far more young and middleaged people then old, wrinkled people.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yeah I used to play golf religiously, it all depends on where you play, public courses are filled with troublesome kids yet private ones are generally filled with the living dead. I played at a private one down the road from me for years and you couldnt get away with farting because chances are theres some old fucker sitting in the trees watching you and then he'll report you and get you suspended for a while.

Comment

It's not so bad in the netherlands, sure old people play it, mainly because this is the only sport you can easily play if you can hardly walk.

Comment

Well if you can hardly walk, golf will be incredibly slow and hard.

Comment

golf is gay
                      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Mr.Bling <ER>:
                      (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Mr.Bling <ER>:<Message>.

Comment

You don't need to be able to walk to be able to play golf. Not at all. and Fu.

Comment

That's what those golf carts are made for ^_^

Comment

That defeats some of the point in playing. :turned:

Comment

not really, the point of playing is hitting the ball and get it in the hole with as little strokes as possible, however the way you move around between different places where the ball lies is not really in the point of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X