Things we might have not known

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xog = Aura = Jdigs
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

divine rides=dock
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Ello eater of babies! rotest:
        Originally posted by paradise!
        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
        1:Reaver> HALP
        1:Reaver> HELELP
        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

I loved it when aura text msg'd my cell phone at 4 am saying, "IM GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES WITH MY MANJINA RAWR!"

Comment

xog you're gay
            volcs you're cool
            Richard Creager whatever
            pandagirl89 take off your top
            Aura you like xog
            galleleo you're a dumb shit
            dameon angell go play some more everquest fukin fag
            and the rest of you can just fuckoff

oh and happy newyears

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
              I loved it when aura text msg'd my cell phone at 4 am saying, "IM GONNA EAT YOUR BABIES WITH MY MANJINA RAWR!"
              And why would you give him your number in the first place?
              Originally posted by paradise!
              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
              1:Reaver> HALP
              1:Reaver> HELELP
              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious
                And why would you give him your number in the first place?
                It was actually when we were on melee together and people were to lazy to leave ss on so they said "here is my cell number. call me if we do anything". I've had his number before I knew....he was a packer of the fudge.
                Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

Working...
                X