Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or, you could just stop saying contraversial statements in the first place, which you know that people will get offended by.

Comment

You got fair treatment. I'd have been banned for that shit, bz would have been banned for that shit, Twerp would have been banned for that shit, ANYONE would have been banned for that shit. So what you really want is to be exempt from justice. Tough fucking shit. Welcome to reality. You play with fire, you get burned.
      Originally posted by vubinspiran
      I hate X very hard.

Comment

The fact is, the statement I was was not racail or discriminatory in any way shape or form.

I'm not trying to go around justice, I'm trying to get justice you moron.
        Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

I think we've all heard the ignorance excuse before. It's still not working.

If you have nothing better to do than bitch and whine over a ban that's only going to last three more days, you really are pathetic.
          I hate X very hard.

Comment

My ban's gone.

Comment

Wow, I guess crying like a little bitch really works. Congrats.
              I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                Wow, I guess crying like a little bitch really works. Congrats.
                Didn't cry.

Comment

Originally posted by inertube
                  If you don't believe me, go ask Made You Look, Lunar Crecent (or whatever his name is), Erathia, and Melo.
                  That isn't the real cream of the English "speaking" staff crop, not much an accomplishment there.
                  But I will admit you are a complete asshole. Unfortunately, you have no taste.
                  sage

Comment

I've yet to figure this out, I'm not unbanned yet, so its about time for me to start pulling hosting accounts. I support this zone, and so do my friends. If this is the treatment we will get, screw it.
                    Didn't cry.
                    Way to go, you racist cockholster.
                    Last edited by Stultus; 12-30-2004, 11:58 PM.
                    FREE MANDELA

Comment

The Cotton Gin was invented by Eli Whitney in the late 1700's. It eliminated the need for cotton to be handpicked. Your statement that got you banned made absolutely no sense. I can only assume however given the context, you were relating back to slavery. I haven't seen anyone get any sympathy from these forum nerds, so you might want to try the e-mail route.
                      claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

He already got his ban lifted. Tears from a sniveling pussy always work.
                        I hate X very hard.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has asked this yet:

What was being said in the rest of the conversation just before that statement?

Comment

I've yet to figure this out, I'm not unbanned yet, so its about time for me to start pulling hosting accounts. I support this zone, and so do my friends. If this is the treatment we will get, screw it.
                            HAHAAHHAAH I nearly pissed myself at this statement. Like your fucking $4 a month is really gonna make someone lift a ban on you. I disagree with the lifting of the ban. The statement was obivously supposed to be a veiled racist comment.

1. your ban should still be in place
                            2. your ban shoulda been extended for trying to bribe it out with your silly twsites threat
                            3. you were trying to be cool by pushing the envelope and got burned (albeit for a short time)
                            4. keep pushing the envelope, for the sake of us all.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

5. For posting his ban on the forums.

Comment

This issue has been resolved. Closing the thread now.

Comment

Working...
                                X