Useless Crap Etc Sub-Forum Placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless Crap Etc Sub-Forum Placement

I know you're looking at phasing the Useless Crap and Testing forums and such sort of out, to be more of a garbage can, but is there any way that the sub forum list could be moved to the bottom of the GD page?

It's nitpicky and no big deal, but I was thinking that if you're looking to keep junk going in there down to a minimum, perhaps making people scroll past it every time they come to this page might not work.

Also it would force people looking to post stupid Useless Crap threads to actually go a-hunting to find the forum, giving maybe the extra needed second or three to think "Wait.. this is stupid."
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

What if the useless crap section is somebodies home page :grin: :P

If it is stupid, then it does go to useless crap.

Comment

Congrats, that had absolutely nothing to do with the pilot post.

You win the title of complete moron.

Wow. You have more posts than me in under a year than I have had in 2 and a half.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

So you actually bothered to look up my post count and compare it with yours. Also, who cares if I have more posts than you over the course that I've been on this forum. If I post a lot, I post a lot. That shouldn't matter with anyone but myself. Aren't you old enough to stop calling names?

Edit: I know I say stupid stuff sometimes (maybe often) because I just say stuff right from my head and I really check it. Also, I don't want people telling me that it is stupid because I already know. I'm a 14 year old kid that is just trying to have fun in my early life that will never come again. I also don't want to have any regrets. Some may think that playing SS might be a regret by wasting time on it, but I don't. I also don't want to have regret for not saying stuff that I truly mean rather than what sounds good to others to make myself seem like a regular person. I always say what I mean with the exception of adding the :P face at the end of my sentence.
        Last edited by Twerp; 01-01-2005, 09:57 PM.

Comment

I'd still like to see Useless Crap axed, but if that's not an option, then moving it to the bottom of GD would work too.
          FREE MANDELA

Comment

Speaking of good ideas, here's this thread
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

talked to zeus about this already
              something will be done

don't worry

-your fellow forum whore
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

After I got broadband I moved over to pushing the "new posts"-button instead of browsing the forums individually.

I don't know if it's possible, but it might help if useless crap and trash talk topics wouldn't appear in the new posts list??
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                  So you actually bothered to look up my post count and compare it with yours. Also, who cares if I have more posts than you over the course that I've been on this forum. If I post a lot, I post a lot. That shouldn't matter with anyone but myself. Aren't you old enough to stop calling names?

Edit: I know I say stupid stuff sometimes (maybe often) because I just say stuff right from my head and I really check it. Also, I don't want people telling me that it is stupid because I already know. I'm a 14 year old kid that is just trying to have fun in my early life that will never come again. I also don't want to have any regrets. Some may think that playing SS might be a regret by wasting time on it, but I don't. I also don't want to have regret for not saying stuff that I truly mean rather than what sounds good to others to make myself seem like a regular person. I always say what I mean with the exception of adding the :P face at the end of my sentence.

I wanted to see how many posts I had, and noticed that you in your 8 months have posted more than my 2.5 years.

I just find that weird and kind of sad.
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                    After I got broadband I moved over to pushing the "new posts"-button instead of browsing the forums individually.

I don't know if it's possible, but it might help if useless crap and trash talk topics wouldn't appear in the new posts list??
                    I'll definitely mention that one to wadi if he doesn't see this already.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

I'm not sure if that's possible, but it could be.
                      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                        I wanted to see how many posts I had, and noticed that you in your 8 months have posted more than my 2.5 years.

It may be weird, but it's not "kind of sad"
                        Jeez, I thought you were cool.
                        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango

I want to know what took you so long to post that. I saw you on this thread at least a half an hour yesterday after I posted. And why would it be sad?

Comment

It would be sad because:

A.) There are a lot of things to do on the internet than post on this worthless hunk of cyberspace.

B.) There are a lot of things to do in the world than post on this worthless hunk of cyberspace.

C.) You average 4 posts a day.

Also, it is very possible I left my browser up and just went away from the computer, thus showing I was active. Also, not all of us read this semi-religiously, so some time is allowed between insults.

Comment

It's quite easy to make 4 posts here within 20 min and have none of them be total useless crap.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X