Other multiplayer games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other multiplayer games

My friend recently got me stuck on continuum but I was wondering if anyone knew some other free online games that were alot of fun. By online I mean you are able to join servers and do not need a direct connection to someone you already know.

so any games out there that are fun?

TIA

I don't think this is the place for this thread... where is wadi when he is "really" needed. :fear:
    Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

www.carom3d.com

If you like pool, snooker and other billiard games such as card ball and 3-cushion, then this is for you. Its a completely free 3D multiplayer game, and seeing as though having a fast connection doesnt really matter, its great.

I used to play this a hell of a lot and got a great rating, has a fantastic rating system, but they reset the scores now and again.

Comment

Allegiance

Check this one... I havent tried it much yet but it is 3d space action (like Wing commander, Freespace or Freelancer) mixed with some strategy elements - mining, developing, building etc.
        You are usually fighter or bomber who receive orders from boss (commander) who has got nearly 2D view and commnads rest of the team.
        Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

Plane of goofieness.

This is the weirdes game you'll ever see. if you play it: your a cube and you can fly and shoot fire and you have to destroy big cubes with the faces of Britney Spears and Christina Aguillera.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Thats called a single player browser game.

Comment

Gunbound (It's shit but some people like it)
              Survival Project
              Shattered Galaxy
              Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                Thats called a single player browser game.
                No, it's not, it's a multiplayer game
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

The Universal. A "massively multiplayer" game (like Allegiance), but this one is very innovative.

The idea is that there's this huge galaxy that holds many planets which are player made. These planets all host very different types of games - it's up to the player what type of game he wants to make. Also, most planets feature some kind of scoring or ranking system that rewards you the more you play.

For example, I landed on one planet and it was this real-time strategy type game where I had to get money and build buildings and units, and I could control my units and destroy the enemy. Another planet I landed on was a 3d Subspace Clone (!!) which was actually quite fun. ANOTHER planet I landed on had this life-simulator type game where you accrued money and bought a house and a car and got a job and all sorts of fun stuff. Day/night cycle too.

It's still an alpha version, meaning it's unpolished, but damn it's fun.

Also: MapleStory for a MMORPG game that's actually good, and free. Fun stuff.

Comment

If you act now you can play Anarchy-Online free for one year. You must sign up before the 15th!

AO is the best sci fi mmorpg. =)
                    ()_()
                    (0.o)
                    (")(")

Comment

On to General Discussion we go.
                      sdg

Comment

Umm, yeah, well, I used to play Runescape.
                        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                        (:3=

Comment

Ragnarok online is free if you use a private server.
                          1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
                          Corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyWuzzyBear
                            The Universal. A "massively multiplayer" game (like Allegiance), but this one is very innovative.

The idea is that there's this huge galaxy that holds many planets which are player made. These planets all host very different types of games - it's up to the player what type of game he wants to make. Also, most planets feature some kind of scoring or ranking system that rewards you the more you play.

For example, I landed on one planet and it was this real-time strategy type game where I had to get money and build buildings and units, and I could control my units and destroy the enemy. Another planet I landed on was a 3d Subspace Clone (!!) which was actually quite fun. ANOTHER planet I landed on had this life-simulator type game where you accrued money and bought a house and a car and got a job and all sorts of fun stuff. Day/night cycle too.

It's still an alpha version, meaning it's unpolished, but damn it's fun.

Also: MapleStory for a MMORPG game that's actually good, and free. Fun stuff.
                            I'm downloading it now from http://games.softpedia.com/get/Freew...niversal.shtml
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Ultima Online is full of good times if you play a free shard.
                              FREE MANDELA

Comment

Working...
                              X