No announcement yet.

How fast have you gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, we always buy second hand volvo's, we have this great dealer wich we personally know nearby, and my mom doesn't look at the power of the engine or how fast it goes, but the car was perfect for the rest, it had the right charger for her mobile, he hadn't got too many km on it yet, it has a nice silver color and it was pretty cheap, certainly compared to what we got back for the previous car. Thats why she got it, heh, she will never even let the car get over 3000 rpm.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Oooh all bad boys here trying to see who's fastest??
      Hum...i've drive my new car "Smart roadster" to 160 Km/h its almost the fast he goes it doesnt get more than 180 km/h i guess...well and i would probably dont get more as it gets a bit dangerous...
      Well the fastest ive gone in a car was in a Honda S2000 from my last boyfriend he got till 290 Km/h besides the fact i was yelling at him to stop ... <_< ... i guess its in all men blood to go as fast as they can even if the security of the others is in potential threat...
      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Arikel
        Smart roadster
        oh man i love that car. if i would spend that much money on a car it would be my choice.

Comment

Working...
        X