Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me

Sorry, i'm just really proud of myself for finding other forums.
    You should all be proud of me too.
    I've finally learned not to piss my pants.
    Shhhh.

Re: Me

Originally posted by Cadet Hunter
    Sorry, i'm just really proud of myself for finding other forums.
    You should all be proud of me too.
    I've finally learned not to piss my pants.
    I'm learning what the hell it was that I did last night. Part of what I did: Went up to my RA and asked him if he was drunk or stoned. He said no, so I said, "Man, that fucking sucks. That's fucked up." I wonder what happens to you if you get written up and don't remember it.

Further information recovered: Some guy from your frat, incidentally, is taking my friends and I out drinking tonight and paying for everything.
    Last edited by Blast; 10-08-2002, 04:21 PM.

Comment

sigh, to be a freshman again.
      1. you have to have signed a piece of paper indicating that you were written up, and if you were too wasted to remember than i sincerely doubt you could have signed it.
      and 2. i would join you, except i fucking hate going to the boot for 50 cent night, but have fun.

P.s. fuck a boot slut for me.
      Shhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Hunter
        2. i would join you, except i fucking hate going to the boot for 50 cent night, but have fun.

P.s. fuck a boot slut for me.
        Fucking yeah, 50 cent night sucks ass. So fucking crowded. Also, I left the boot sluts for the Butler faux-sluts, and the move didn't pay off. The "faux" aspect to them negated the slut part completely, and I was left with nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X