Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sonagram of the baby... Got any name suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Volcs
    I just realized how funny it would be if the baby came out and wasn't indian :grin:
    This going to be great, this thread has sparked atleast a good six months worth of gossip. Personally I'd get a DNA test just to make sure if I was J-B Inc.
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• aw cops... u were doing so good too man sigh... too bad ... jb knows he has nothing to worry about... one thing i dont do is sleep around so dont even think or act like you know my sex life irl please ? Volcs for once cant u just fucking let it go and leave me alone? or do i really have to ignore u n here as well ?

Boy: Param, Barath, Keeran, Vivek

Girl: Deviyani, Divya, Sonya
      Last edited by Goddess; 01-20-2005, 08:25 PM.
      Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

• How bout you stick to:

Boy- Joe, Matt, Justin

or

Girl- Chloe, Angela, Julie

Nice and NORMAL names
        Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

• sonia is the only normal name on there. name your boy "vivek" and in the future when I see him i'll give him a wedgie. doesnt matter how old I am I could be fucking 50 years old and hes 30 and i'm like "YOUR NAME IS VIVEK!"
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddess
            lol Jerome i didn't meet jb in subspace and u obviously haven't been paying attention... i dont care about ur negative comments so dont bother posting them
            trust me...he will find out. when i did, i didn't leave my room for a week.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddess
              Volcs for once cant u just fucking let it go and leave me alone? or do i really have to ignore u n here as well ?
              It depends on how much bait you leave me...
              Ahaha.. I can't wait until the mood swings kick in!
              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Goddess: that was a cheap shot, I kind of regret saying it. Apologies.
                Last edited by Cops; 01-21-2005, 01:15 AM.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• LoSFFDLSDF you can call your son Vivek then call him Vivi for short as;ldfjas;lkjf sHAHAHAH
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Name him Poncho, Goddess!

j/k

I always thought the name "Seth" had a nice ring to it.
                    Oh, and you'd better make sure your child starts playing Subspace/Continuum at as early of an age as possible. He must be assimilated!
                    Laziness is it's own reward

Comment

• It's a boy! http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
                      sdg

Comment

• How about some traditional name for a change? With all the exotic stuff around, that might actually be something special. Wind's #1 suggestion would of course be Wendy (sp: like 'windie', but different . Congratulations, btw. It's good that some of us have matured enough to have a decent life outside SS.
                        Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

• borg
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• Too lazy to read it all. Is the kid gonna be black? (not racism)
                            Don't ever call your kid after LOTR names, he'll only get beat up. ^-^

Try one of these:

Boys:
                            Sephiroth (gonna name my kid this)
                            Cloud (this too)
                            Kiba (means fang on japanese, this too)
                            Fang (this too)
                            Jason
                            Tommy
                            Konival (my nick I use)
                            Zoro (not a joke)
                            Wisdom (my friends name)
                            Ratty (I'll give you a dollar if you name it this)

Girls:
                            Marie
                            Iselin (love this norwegian name. E-SE-LEEN)
                            Jenny
                            Coco (Coco Lee the artist)
                            Celine (french? Good name)

There, lots of good names for you Goddness :P
                            Last edited by RATTY...; 01-21-2005, 06:00 AM.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

• If you name your boy anything on tha list other than jason, kids will make fun of that boy so hard... which will lower his chance in finding a suitable mate, which then hinders further reproduction- hmm.. i think i'm onto something here.
                              Goddess, name it aragorn.
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• If you name him Vivek you'll have to buy him a shiny silver space suit.
                                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                                X