Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Songs that should win the Darwin Awards

Pop songs that defy logic.. Why are they even 'pop'? </rhetorical>

You know those so callled 'pop' songs that drive you insane and make you want to pull all your hair out screaming "What were they thinking!? How did this become pop?? WTH BBQ!" Well I know how you feel but let me be the first to admit I like pop songs and for the most part they are 'pop' for a reason... However every once in a while I hear a song that doesn't have any logical reasons for being popular... Well, post your own picks for the, this pop song sucks award. (The TPSSA is not valid for use by US citizens when driving in the United States. Any such violators will be shot and survivors will be shot again.)

:crying: :sick:

Gwen Stefani - Rich Girl
    Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot
    Last edited by Vitron; 01-13-2005, 01:24 PM.

Do you understand what the Darwin Award is?
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Yes, I realize this is an extreme twists on the origanal idea of the darwin awards seeing as no one died making these songs pop... Just trying to show how I feel though a not so great analagy.

Edit: The songs are stupid and 'should' die like in the darwin awards...
      Last edited by Vitron; 01-13-2005, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Antonia, highest place reached on the austria charts: #7

Comment

im a slave 4 u - britney spears

aside from the homoerotic 1337 spelling, this song is so horrible i can't believe it hit airwaves. i'd also kill britney for oops! i did it again, that madonna song, and just about every song she's ever.

the last 10 songs on how to dismantle an atomic bomb - U2

total trash, i can't believe people (like my dad) bought this garbage - AND that's it's getting rave reviews. U2 hasn't been good in near-fucking-forever. vertigo's okay.

yippie yo yippie yay or something - bow wow

kill this nerd before he produces a lifetime of shitty rap/r and b. he's about as gangster as a dildo, he gets shoved so far up his producers/writers/directors/pampering/diaperchangingpersons asses you can't tell which shit stinks worse, his or theirs
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Anything Blink 182 made after Dude Ranch besides the video for "Stay home for the Kids", I was hoping they'd take a turn for the dark and not so much this poppy happy shit.
            DELETED

Comment

...drop it like it's hot is pop because it's one of the best songs released in 2004

edit: i'm a slave for you and me against the music were both unbelievably bad
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Don't diss Pharell.

I recommend Float On because it is Modest Mouse's worst song ever.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Whenever I hear Float On I think of Dexy's Midnight Runners singing Come On Eileen. I half expect to hear "Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye" after every line.

Comment

Anything by Britney Spears is horrible...

Anything by the Simpson sisters should just be firebombed out of existence.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      Whenever I hear Float On I think of Dexy's Midnight Runners singing Come On Eileen. I half expect to hear "Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye" after every line.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I thought i was the only one that thought of this. Neways, I agree that all that Ashlee Simpson and Lindsey Lohan BS is sooooo stupid. Kill them, before it's too late. But maybe go easy on Lindsey, cuz Mean Girls was good
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                      X