• TKs

for all you idiots that whine about getting TK'd

http://pics.bash.org/19991119l.jpg

YOU TELL EM JESUS
    i'm bored

Comment

Itd be funny if she poked her eye out with that bracelet

Comment

It'd be funny if I banged the hell out of her.

Comment

Hmm I would but I wouldnt look at her face, its a bit too much like Buffys who is in her own category of ugliness, although she does have sweet innocnet tasty eyes of a school girl...

Comment

HI MY NAME IS AVRIL! I WANNA BE A SKATER!
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Very true pv=nrt, Avril = Poser skater.. :/

Tracid
              "To try and fail makes you larger then those who never try at all because they are scared to fail"

Comment

Skater
                Poser skater

What's the difference?
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep
                  she may be a poser and a shitty singer but fuck man, look at her.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

dude, wtf is with the punk chicks wearing ties? ties are frickin gay, they choke you to all hell.
                    shear> luke... ive got my EYE on you o_O
                    LuKE*> oik
                    shear> oink?
                    LuKE*> erm...ok

Comment

They showed her on MTV before the the VMAs when she was hanging out with her band and stuff, without the make up and digital editing, i make a more attractive female than her

Comment

what u tlakin bout shes not attractive now, well everything except her big fkin buffy nose

there was a girl at collegw ho wore ties, and tartan skirts, verys hort skirts and she was so freakin cute but she dated a geek for some reasno n(sadly it wernt me)

ack sry for typos, in a rush
                        Last edited by Superted; 10-14-2002, 07:24 PM.

Comment

f that s. nice post erad.
                          $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Hell, if I was being offered big bucks to pretend to be something I'm not (i.e. punk, attractive, musically talented), I'd go for it.

Not a damn one of you can say anything different.
                            Reclusion
                            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                              what u tlakin bout shes not attractive now, well everything except her big fkin buffy nose

there was a girl at collegw ho wore ties, and tartan skirts, verys hort skirts and she was so freakin cute but she dated a geek for some reasno n(sadly it wernt me)

ack sry for typos, in a rush
                              The funny thing is, we all know that disliked would fuck anything that was stupid enough to walk into his (large) proximity.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                              X