Pranks between neighbours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double post.
    Last edited by Liquid Blue; 01-18-2005, 02:27 PM.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
      Oops, here is one I forgot,
      Take Vaseline (petroleum jelly) and put a film of it across both of their windshield wiper blades. First rain, they turn on the wipers and it will make a total mess of their windshield.

Note, this could be dangerous if they are driving. It is also a royal pain in the ass to clean up. You have to use a razor blade to clean the windshield, and remove the blades and clean with degreaser or buy new ones.

Needless-to-say, no one at work messes with me. Just ask the guy who ended up with a snapping turtle in his desk drawer. (And no, the turtle was not harmed in any way but released back in the wild.)
      :grin:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Jam? Kind of easy to see before they sit down.

If I were going to do anything to the toilet seat, it would be to place SaranWrap or other clear, plastic food wrap across the bowl, just under the seat.

Comment

Get a restaraunt-sized giant roll of plastic cling wrap and cover their whole bathroom thingie. Just keep walking around and around with it.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

yeah i meantiond earlier putting SaranWrap (microwave plastic) just under the seat. has a nice effect, especially when taking a shit. or just something sticky on the seat would be effective enough.

so far:
            going to put honey on their doormat
            vasiline all over the car (perhaps buy a pillow, rip it open and put it on the vasile)
            foam balls in dixi toilet
            changing the little lock on their dixi toilet with an identical other one.

perhaps buy 3 alarm clocks, set at different times, differnt positions near their bedroom but i myself dont want to be messed with sleeping so better wait with this one.

or lend the master-key of the appartment owner, buy 100 post-it packets and just 'redesign' their house. and clothes.

damn i feel stupid in my suit and flip flops (and no underwair, they took that too last night)

Comment

Do what Rab did and wrap cling film around their car.
              Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 01-18-2005, 04:04 PM.

Comment

take an old jacket and put make a "head" to it out of something, then hang it outside one of their windows. Then once someone is in the room, knock softly on the window so that they look that way, and if it's dark enough and the dummy is well placed they'll think a madman came to kill them (do this after taking them out to see a horror movie for added effect).
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Get them drunk and have sex with them.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

If you have access to there shower, take the shower head off and put a pack of kool-aid in there and put it back on, when they go to take a shower it will be all sticky.
                    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Seriously, you're in there!
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

this whole thing is so hilarious so i've read all the posts in front.
                        HAHAHAHA!

however, i don't have much to contribute. if its cold where u live (its cold where i live) and u have those mailboxes with a tiny slot and a key is needed to open it. u can fill it up with water and freeze it overnight. if u have a regular mailbox, i dont think it will work.
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          Get them drunk and rape them. Then yell " HA HA YO GOT PUNKED!!
                          fixed it
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

If you have access to their shower, install a "pan n' tilt" mini video camera and post all the videos on the internet. That'll get them for putting chocolate spread on your car handle!
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                              Get them drunk and have sex with them.
                              I like this suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Cuji
                                well, havent seen this live or working ever, but you could put shit on a paper bag and set it on fire and knock the door. Or just get wasted and shoot their house with fireworks, which is quite fun for a while
                                Me and my friends did that paperbag thing a few years ago. Didn't work, all we got was a smoldering pile of shit and a stench that could knock your socks off. My bad for doing this on our floor in the block of flats we used to live in.

EDIT: Try to make sure anyone is at home before setting a bag of shit on fire in front of their door.
                                Last edited by Burzum; 01-19-2005, 12:01 PM.
                                2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                                2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                                2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                                2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                                2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                                1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                                1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                                1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Working...
                                X