No announcement yet.

Annux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god damned it annux. be a normal asshole like you were before. you make more sense that way
    Last edited by Anol; 10-16-2002, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anol
      damned it annux. be a normal asshole like you were before. you make more sense that way
      Hey buddy! I just wanted to give you a little lesson in the way of grammar, even though you seem to deem yourself fit to lecture others on it, k?

When making a statement, make sure your tenses agree.

Example:

Johnny damns things in the present. Damn it, Johnny, damn it!

When Johnny does things in the past, we make that apparent by "conjugating" our verbs in the past tense.

Example:

Johnny damned the the boy's thoughts.

Now, when we mix these two tenses, we have sentences that don't make sense! (tsk tsk)

Example:

Go and damned that poster right now, Johnny! Damned it now!

Now that you have been educated in the way of verb tenses, go share with your friends. Remember: It doesn't take a humongous IQ to understand things, just an open heart and mind.
      Reclusion
      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion

Now that you have been educated in the way of verb tenses, go share with your friends. Remember: It doesn't take a humongous IQ to understand things, just an open heart and mind.
        alas our poor anol has none of the latter.

i am fiesty tonite. i just flamed someone! gotta love that coral though.
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
        X