Theory of the Teen Pop Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory of the Teen Pop Stars

As of yet, no teen pop star has had her career drop low enough for her to need the publicity of posing nude. But eventually the law of averages will come into effect and one of them will. At the moment of release of this magazine and photos, A majority of the males aged from 12-39 will begin to stroke themselves to this said female. This will become the greatest selling playboy in history due to this masterbation effect. The only remaining question is who will it be first
    Britney? Christina? Jessica? Lindsey? Hillary? Mandy? even the Olsen Twins?

The answer is Mandy Moore. Save this, and you will see.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Makes sense, her career hasn't been as successful as the others so the publicity of a nude photo shoot would narrow the gap. The only problem is once one does it they're all going to do it.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

How long has she been doing the wholesome act? Ever since she came out? How long did brittney last doing that before she was humping chairs?

I'm thinking it will start out with the whole " __________ caught in the nude! Pictures inside!! ". Going straight for playboy seems like something Brittney or Christina would do.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I would say that it'd more likely be a young actress than a young singer. I know that a lot of them are trying to do both, but I'd say it'd be someone who started out acting first, just because I think that a Playboy spread would provide a bigger boost to an acting career than a music career.

Comment

Working...
        X