MOSS MAN Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOSS MAN Appreciation thread

He puts a smile on my face when I'm down.

the only part that made me laugh about this thread was the fact that i have the ss name reepicheep so you are not for reals. hah
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

That's because I never played subspace before in my life. This board should be about space ships and going to fix sattelites in... sub space.

Comment

2002-4-4
        okay so i have sort of decided that somehow i will manage to work myself back into some kind of employment situation through sheer force of will! since apparently filling out job applications and asking people to work at their companies just does not work anymore. probably it is a part of the NEW ECONOMY!! i guess the NEW ECONOMY is designed in a special way where businesses just hemorrhage money and never hire people instead of actually trying to succeed!

anyway i do not have a television these days but probably there a lot of people who will buy stupid things as long as they are on television!! i am thinking that what the new economy needs is more videos of girls without shirts. wait wait wait before you think it is a joke suited for morning talk radio show just hold on a minute!! i was looking on some web site with people selling things the other day and you can click on links to see what the people are buying on the web site!! it is a good way to see what the interests of people are, usually they just buy one or two types of things.

well i was looking at some sort of music instrument (ok i admit i was looking at pedal steel guitars even though i do not have the money to buy one, just because they are maybe the prettiest sounding instruments in the entire world and it would make me unbelievably happy to send shimmering waves of pedal steel into the air so loud that i forget what day it is even) and i clicked on links to see what the person selling it was buying. i figured maybe it was music things but NO!

they had bought several items but they were confined to two very narrow categories: BELT BUCKLES and COLLEGE DRINKING GIRL VIDEOS. maybe customized belt buckles and swinging college boobs have the same target audience but i am not sure!

i immediately flashed back to when i moved into my apartment after years of living in the suburbs!!! the first time i went to the grocery here i made a mistake and went to the closest one i could find, it was a diverse mix of crazy people and impoverished people and me. i know it is not so easy to stop being crazy or poor but the grocery store looked like it was overrun by gremlins!! (the evil kind from the second movie not the good kind!! SOMEONE FED THE WELFARE PEOPLE AFTER MIDNIGHT NOW THEY ARE RUNNING FREE IN THE CITY AND SCREAMING AND TEARING UP GROCERY DISPLAYS AAAGGAHGH)

well i was walking around trying to find food and i almost ran into an old woman walking very very slowly into one of the checkout lanes. in her basket she had bags of dog food, and cases of can beer. and that was it. i should have just asked her to tell me what her deal was because I COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT FOR WEEKS!! was she just making a short utility run to the grocery because her family was out of dog food and beer? was she going to eat the dog food and beer herself? was the dog food for her family and the beer was for herself? or vice versa?? i should have looked closer to see if she got the special OLD DOGS dog food for elderly dogs or just regular kind, maybe she needed special dog food because she was so old.

so okay: belt buckles and videos of girls taking off their shirts. i am not saying i do not like girls but how many pairs of television boobs do you have to see before you realize: OH HOLY CRAP WAIT A SECOND THESE ARE ALL ALIKE!! ALSO WAIT THERE ARE SIX BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH WHICH MEANS THREE BILLION WOMEN WHICH MEANS SIX BILLION BOOBS SO THEY ARE NOT REALLY THAT RARE,,, but maybe the belt buckle crowd knows something i don't, so i have figured out the best product ever.

have you seen GIRLS GONE NUTS? do you like GIRLS GONE WILD or GIRLS GONE CRAZY?? then you'll love GIRLS GONE SCHIZOPHRENIC! this UNCENSORED video has some of the hottest shots of the hottest nuts in the northern hemisphere. we've gone from hospital to hospital collecting footage of the CRAZIEST girls on the planet! SEE GIRLS WITH TIN FOIL HATS!! GIRLS IN STRAIGHT JACKETS! GIRLS WHO TALK TO THEMSELVES NON-STOP! if you thought DRUNK GIRLS TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS AND SCREAM "WOO" VOLUME 9 was hot wait until you see our EXCLUSIVE SHOTS OF GIRLS CURLED UP ON THE FLOOR IN THE FETAL POSITION ROCKING BACK AND FORTH!! this collection is TOO HOT FOR STORES so ORDER YOURS TODAY!!

Comment

A lucid look into the abberations of a madman who has not yet been steralized by the green men in black suits from mars...
          The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
          -Dys

Comment

Working...
          X