gt4vid1

gt4vid2

....people saying its fake, looks pretty cool though ^-^
    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
    1:Kentaro> suits you well
    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

I'm still kind of mad they delayed it yet again. By the time it comes out the graphics won't be that revolutionary.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

GT4 is already out in Japan...
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

lucky bastards.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

24.02.05 latest release date.......... we'll see.
          "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

That is a cool setup

Comment

there's obviously someone with a controler behind him or something
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                Yea the kid is turning the wheel like mad but the vehicle only turns slightly
                Currently listening to:
                Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                Dead to Me - Little Brother
                Tim Barry - Manchester
                Lemuria - Get Better
                Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Thanks to this post I spent 2 hours this afternoon playing GT3
                  "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    I don't know, it seems he turns around to the camera and says' haha dad I owned your hairy ass!'

Comment

Actually, it looks like it's the kid playing. You never know what japanese kids are able to do, its a crazy country.
                      I need to rent this kid to play GT3 for me :P
                      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

That's not even close to real. The kid's turning all over the place while the car is going straight. Then he whips it to the right and the car turns 3 seconds later.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Sounds like he's qualified to shark for TWL.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                            That's not even close to real. The kid's turning all over the place while the car is going straight. Then he whips it to the right and the car turns 3 seconds later.
                            im just quoting you because your the last person to say this

but,
                            if anyone has played GT3 with a wheel with simulation mode on and everything. sim tires, etc. there is an obvious delay between physically steering and the car's reaction. its all about the traction circle. also, it seems like thats a force feedback wheel since you can hear the whirring. i had one and it was annoying.

that said, idk or care if its real or not cuz thats some nice driving.
                            PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                            pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                            hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                            Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Sounds like he's qualified to shark for TWL.
                              *Kills himself*

Comment

Working...
                              X