Can anyone help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me

I need a recent news story that happened a few days ago that has quite a bit of controversy involved in it and I have to spot all the hidden bias points. Been looking all over CNN, CBC websites but can't find anything good, anyone mind looking for a good story and telling me? Thanks

Look for stories about Condoleezza Rice's confirmation hearing in the U.S. Senate. All kinds of media bias there.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

how about the iraqi elections? you've probably already tried them but that sounds to me like exactly what you are looking for.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

did you look at fox?

yeah yeah, I am republican. But I ain't blind
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Pick up anything from the Toronto Sun.

Comment

www.foxnews.com

EDIT: Didn't see pv=nrt's post. Check out NY Times for a liberal bias.

www.nytimes.com
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Washington Post is more liberal than the Times.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Rolling Stone is the most Liberal "news" collection I know of, but that isn't credible by a long shot.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I am not american, anything about Micheal Jackson?
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

There's a ton of options... the iraqi election seems too obvious, other people in your class will probably do it. I like the condoleeza suggestion.

Just read Fox's coverage on it, then read the NY Times coverage, there should be a nice difference for you to write about.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                    X