Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old SNes Game

Can't remember the title, help me out.

It was an old fighting game, in the somewhat 3d way. It wasn't like a Mortal Kmobat or Killer instinct because it had a lot of buildings (alal Rampage, but it was 3d)

I believe it had aliens and you'd fight co-op to kill them all. Was relativly easy but i can't member what it's called and it's annoying me.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

uhhh, i believe you had like 10ish characters to choose from and they kinda wrestled in areas. Some of the ares had buildings but i rmemeber at least one was in the desert and maybe another was on a spaceship.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

maybe a mission in france? vague eiffel tower memory. If thats true than the city is some american city, and the desert is probably in nevada (or something)

Comment

The only thing I can think of is the SNK game War of Monsters... but since that's not it...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Was it they like Mortal Combat in the fact it was 1v1 or was it more like Street Fighter with a story line and levels?

Comment

i'm trying to find a screenshot for that title but i can't.

Comment

Heres some possible games....

Art of Fighting
              Battle Blaze
              Doomsday Warrior
              Clay Fighter

not sure if theyre 3D or not, but hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                Was it they like Mortal Combat in the fact it was 1v1 or was it more like Street Fighter with a story line and levels?

it was co-op i'm pretty sure. There was def a story between levels not just heres a new fight. I think you may have toured the world and faught in Paris and NYC and Death Valley, then eventually in a spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
                  Heres some possible games....

Art of Fighting
                  Battle Blaze
                  Doomsday Warrior
                  Clay Fighter

not sure if theyre 3D or not, but hope it helps

None of those, but thanks for trying.

Comment

King Of Monsters

I Got It

Wooooooo

Comment

Sigh, I'm bored and I think I have OCD so ill keep looking for awhile

Comment

Tell me if this sounds anything close, a friend said he remembers a game like that. Heres what he said:

it was like a wrestling game almost but with aliens in a city and when you knock eachother down you'd break buildings and stuff

Comment

Nevermind, never even noticed you found it...didnt read before I posted :P

Good thing it was supper time and i didnt waste another hour(which I would have:P)

Comment

Post a screenshot Nick. =p

Comment

i used to play that game in arcades.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X