Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be thankful you didn't grow up aruond these sadistic pyschos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's bad stuff..

Also recently some child died cause his parents made him eat 4 tablespoons of salt as punishment.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

that was a good book.

give em the chair.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Oh come on guys, whats wrong with a little discipline now and again?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          Oh come on guys, whats wrong with a little discipline now and again?
          I think we can all agree that there's a difference between giving ure kid a spanking, and burning them with scolding hot water.
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
            this reminded me of a book I read about 2 weeks ago, in swedish the title is "Pojken som kallades 'det'", so in english it would be something along like "A Child Called 'IT'". It's a true story, and it's about a little boy who grew up with a psychotic mom, just like these two. Fucking touching story, and if you get the chance, read it, even if you're not the reading type, the book is only about 150 pages long.

The author is Dave Pelzer (http://www.davepelzer.com)

I read something like that. Not sure if it's the same thing, though. I forgot the title so...

All I remember from it is the mother forcing him to sit on a hot stove... and how she would force him to throw up food that he'd eat. Sadistic shit like that.

Comment

Holy shit, I haven't seen you post here in forever, Koz.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

There was also this american couple who were vegetarians, and fed nothing but vegetarian food to their baby. It died within 2 weeks or months, can't remember which. So what do we learn? MORE MEAT TO THE PEOPLE!
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

That made me feel ill.. People that does such things and enjoy it are not normal ( yes I know this is a obvious fact ). I mourn for the children and the ones that did it.
                  Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

There was also this american couple who were vegetarians, and fed nothing but vegetarian food to their baby. It died within 2 weeks or months, can't remember which. So what do we learn? MORE MEAT TO THE PEOPLE!
                    Oooh, a stab at volcs, don't bring that here Da1.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Obviously if you feed a baby anything other than pablem or breast milk it's going to die..
                      I bet it choked to death on solid foods
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Hey bilbo let's have kids so we can electicute their balls that haven't dropped down yet.
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                          I think we can all agree that there's a difference between giving ure kid a spanking, and burning them with scolding hot water.
                          I think we can all agree that I jest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                            I think we can all agree that I jest.
                            Im not that blind to sarcasm, but i just had to say the comment above.

Inspiration flows through me.

Comment

everyone in my school has read " A Child Called IT" like almost everyone has it in the backpack at this moment hahah, yea man... that shit is just wrong
                              Big Chill

Comment

it's a good book..
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X