Superbowl XXXIX Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerome
    Pardon me if I sound ignorant, but was the pre-game show a bunch of cripples singing?
    Yeah, children from school for handicaps where Ray Charles went when he was a kid (i think) and which located close to stadium.
    Original Mambonian
    TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
    I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

i thought it was a pretty good game, too abd TO wasnt in top form, i think it woulda helped the eagles out a bit, but major props to him for that game.

fucking pats, aergh.
      Displaced> I get pussy every day
      Displaced> I'm rich
      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
      Thors> prolly
      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

I actually saw some of this last night, could any one explain me what this superbowl is and why it is such a big deal in America? I mean, it's just 2 teams playing each other no need to make a big national 4th of july day out of it.

For instance the Champions League Final is big for football (fuck you, it's football not soccer) but we don't make such a big thing out of it here as you americans do with the superbowl and that baseball thingy.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

heh, i cant understand it either. i watched the whole game and the countdown and for me it was pretty strange. that half time show included which realy doesnt match guys trying to knock each other out because of a ball. its 1 hour of game time and 4 or more hours of pointless interviews, songs, reviews and other shit. when those army guys started singing and the jets flew over the stadion i had to swich channel due to this gay show.

Comment

You know twl finals? You know how 100+ people show up to watch 2 stupid spaceship squads duel it to see who wins twl? It's kinda like that, if almost everyone in the USA either played subspace or had friends who were really into subspace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              You know twl finals? You know how 100+ people show up to watch 2 stupid spaceship squads duel it to see who wins twl? It's kinda like that, if almost everyone in the USA either played subspace or had friends who were really into subspace.
              Ohh I get it now.

Comment

GG Eagles.
                this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                  Pardon me if I sound ignorant, but was the pre-game show a bunch of cripples singing?
                  That's what i thought
                  God that was horrible
                  Currently listening to:
                  Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                  Dead to Me - Little Brother
                  Tim Barry - Manchester
                  Lemuria - Get Better
                  Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                    But we don't make such a big hype of it, we don't have Super Sunday because of the Final, sure everyone is pumped, Finals who will win OMG, that's with every final, but we don't make such a big hype and stuff out of it. We come and watch, see who wins, discuss it, whine it, blame people, and that's it. With the superbowl you guys start like 5 hours before, making sure there is enough popcorn, enough beer, the lazy chair is comfy, then all kinds of shows, and then you continue another 6 hours after the game with all kind of crap. There is a big difference.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
                      Last edited by Morgan; 12-19-2021, 06:46 PM.

Comment

If Terrell was in full shape, it honestly would of been an Eagles win hands down.
                        Girl if it's alright,
                        100%.

Comment

Don't know if I believe that or not. If he had been in top form I don't think they would have cut him as much slack as they did. They left him wide open on more than a few plays because they figured he was just a decoy. I think they would have made more of an effort to shut him down, but who knows. Could have, would have, should have, right?
                          Last edited by PH; 02-09-2005, 10:05 AM.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I dont care what u guys say, TO is a savage. He was playing on a potentially career ending injury, and whats more, he played really well. He earned my respect, even though his stupid Eagles dance is really gay.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

tom brady is such a smarmy bastard
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

smarmy sounds like a brand of butter
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X