• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat.. Can I play too?
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I love it how it says Calvin Klein Jeans, and then you don't see anything just remotely close to jeans.

Edit: Over here only girls wear those belts.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Alright just a quick technical question here. I have Adobe Photoshop on my old harddrive and I can access it there, but when I make a shortcut for it on my desktop I can't open it (because it says it's missing .dll files (most likely because it's not installed on my new harddrive)), is there a way around this without going into the registry?

Comment

It's because it wasn't installed for new drive, with some libraries put in a common location for it to use. If you knew the .dlls you could try moving them manually, which could become either easy or a cast iron bitch.
          Your best shot if possible would be to just reinstall it on the new drive.
          If that isn't an option, you can try moving the required .dlls.
          Question: Is this an old hard drive hooked up to your system, and when you change to the drive and try to run it, it works, or, are these folders you copied from an old hard drive, or, for it to normally work do you have to boot from the old hard drive?

Things like this make me appreciate my Powermac all the more. =)

Edit: Oof.. Looks like Gallileo caught a goof. Was more concentrated on getting the perspective of the pic to overlay right, and totally missed that. Although, truth be told you can't exactly see much of the jeans in the original. Some shirtless dude and you can see his jeans down to about his ass.
          Last edited by Sarien; 02-08-2005, 05:44 PM.

Reinstate Me.

Comment

GallEleo, thanks, my name does NOT, and I repeat NOT, come from Galileo Galileo, wich if you pay attention is spelled with 2 l's in total, and not as in my name 3 l's in total.

It was very nicely done, really looks good. But can't ya change the jeans in fragarance (sp?) or Calvin Klein shirts?
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Took some old (at least 5 years old) pictures of mine (and one of when I was a baby!) and put some together. This is my first photoshop and it took me about 30 minutes :/ Any tips on how to blend better. I pretty much just took each picture, wanded the colors and ctrl+c then pasted over the other. Then to blend a bit I ink blotted the colors around the faces and paint brushed a little. Is there a way to resize a layer? When I pasted the face onto the backround image I couldn't resize it to fit the face (not that I REALLY needed to).
              Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 02-08-2005, 07:23 PM.

Comment

I had this really neat picture of me that i photoshopped, and it looked like a fiery wireframe version of the photo - the type of shit that Neo saw when he went blind, when Agent Smith was fiery red or whatever

when my laptop gets back (and if the HD isn't wiped) i'll post it
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I kinda wanted a go, so...

http://img.devfreak.com/chris/MorganEdit.jpg
                  Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    Is there a way to resize a layer? When I pasted the face onto the backround image I couldn't resize it to fit the face (not that I REALLY needed to).
                    From what I recall... select what you want to resize (using the marquee or rectangle select), then press CTRL+T. Resize... then maybe press enter when you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                      Any tips on how to blend better.
                      Is there a way to resize a layer?
                      Resizing a Layer: In the layer palette click the layer you want to resize, and in the edit menu (Photoshop CS) choose Edit->Transform->Scale. Can also skew, add perspective, etc.

Blending: Feathering, Blurring, Changing the White Balance and Tint of layers in order to make skin tone appear the same, there's about as many ways to accomplish it as there are tools to do it with. But to be honest it's not really usually for funny quick photoshops to go to that much trouble, at least to me.

Reinstate Me.

Comment

fit roxz0rz
                        Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                          Neat.. Can I play too?
                          Neat idea.
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Fit can you make me a picture using a kind of an "Old-Picture" feel to it.

Crap, how do I attach images?!
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Be Gentle.
                              Currently listening to:
                              Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                              Dead to Me - Little Brother
                              Tim Barry - Manchester
                              Lemuria - Get Better
                              Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

I want to -stress- that as I was writing the garbage for the missing bit, I didn't think it was going to be big enough to read. Then After I'd done all the work of distorting the layer to fit the perspective of the carton, when I realized it was legible, it was just not worth redoing the work. Here's hoping you're not offended, because as you know, I don't even know you.

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                                X