No announcement yet.

I'm Out until monday.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop blaming me. your comp, your username, your password. i am as innocent as the day you were born

Comment

that's a ton of Bs.

Comment

I know, let's make a new forum, where Sir Gaunt and Anol can talk back and forth with information and ideas that are useless to any of the rest of us. That way, we can stop the bullshit bickering that you two do on a daily basis that bores and annoys the shit out of the rest of us.

For Christ's sake, you guys live in the same town (or go to the same school, or something... I don't really give a fuck, to tell you the truth). Why don't you guys get your fat Twinkie-devouring asses out of your chairs and fling insults at each other in real life, where we don't have to read through them. How does that sound? Because trying to sift through both of your innane bullshit posts is fucking annoying.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

not to mention having to hire dyslexic kindergartners to translate your bullshit for us.
          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Re: I'm Out until monday.....

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
            I got some nasty cold of some sort so i wont be on here until monday.

I'll be on continuum though. so if you see me say hello or something.

*Peace*
            For the record, when was the last time an illness prevented someone from using forums, but allowed them to play a 2d spaceship game? That's some weird kind of line you draw for yourself.

Comment

This is every brainless wonder from the TW forums...

and me with the gun.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

i wanna shit on this thread...

Comment

go ahead, everyone else has

Comment

You guys know Sir Gaunt and Anol are the same person, right?

Comment

If you mean the same as dark mistress, her "sister", and all the other 1 poster default avatar people then yes

Comment

You guys are the the biggest dumbasses ever. Just because we go to the same school or know eachother dosn't mean we are the same person.
                        That would be like me saying Annux and Yoshiba are the same people because annux knows Yoshibas real name.

Comment

That's a metaphor and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                            You guys are the the biggest dumbasses ever. Just because we go to the same school or know eachother dosn't mean we are the same person.
                            That would be like me saying Annux and Yoshiba are the same people because annux knows Yoshibas real name.
                            Hey man don't make a mestake cause I know Annux's name dawg yo lay off the pizot!!
                            YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

it's mesteak you uneducated 4th grade grammar rodeo participation award winner.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

FUCK
                                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Working...
                                X