No announcement yet.

Former PM's sure got balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want some Westmount cheap golf balls?

Comment

it's honestly just a lot of Quebecs whining and bitching to get a free state. Not long after they referendum there was an Ice Storm (98) and who did they call for help, Ontatrio, Canada and the U.S. Quebec could not be an independent state because half of the population would honestly leave, because they want nothing to do with it. You know what kind of trouble it would be to get all the paperwork to continuall cross the border for working or living? How about the fact that every member of the Canadian Defense Force in Quebec would be recalled leaving it without an army at all (Or a navy, which is actually worse)

I know this would never happen, but i honestly want them to leave and then i want us to invade and 'remove' all the french leaders. Conquered land is a fun land.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Actually proportionally there are more French Canadians serving in the armed forces than they have in the population overall.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

And they're all loyal to Quebec? C'monnnnnnn
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
          X