Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolutely useless crap, plz dont read! Homework!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely useless crap, plz dont read! Homework!

Rofl, dont have printer so putting it on here so dont read this!

March 4, 2010

Dear journal

Today, we left toronto at 7 AM and went to Hamilton, it took 7 and a half hours, including the 30 minute pit stop to re-gas and get some food. We went and and took a quick visited a fruit growing area then went and took a tour of a steel factory, it took us 2 hours for the whole tour, by the time we were done eating, it was already 5 o'clock. We then went to Kitchener non stop then we slept at a hotel because it was 11 at night when we got there, and we wanted to be well rested for tomoroy.

March 5, 2010

Dear journal,

We woke up at 6:30H so we could get a full days days in, we went to see another fruit growing area except we took our time today, 1 hour to be precise.
    After we had a short breakfast, filled up again on gas and headed out for Windsor. Took us 2 hours and 45 minutes to get because we were not caught speeding by the police, we then headed to the Automibile factory, we took another tour and was very facisnating, and it lasted very long too! We then went to the ski resort and stayed there sking for the rest of today and tomoroy!

Comment

You can private message it to yourself on this board. Login--> goto User CP--> Send New Message

Comment

And btw, dont be taking this off, this is important, i cant do this anywhere else cause im on home computer without printer, and i aint writting this on paper. cause i gotta do this at school too and well, i cant use email at school so this is my only hope, so please please please dont close this cause i need to finish this and tw, youre my only hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          You can private message it to yourself on this board. Login--> goto User CP--> Send New Message

Leave me alone, think i can login at school? no cause it mac and iternet sucks, can only see forums!

Comment

August 8(mybirthday), 3001

Dear journal,

POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO HOLY POTATO WHORES MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE PLZ RECEDE ON YOUR PANTALONES SO I CAN EAT SOME CEREAL ON FIRE IN EXPLODING ON PANTS POTATO POTATO *DROOL*

Back to work now

I love Lamp :wub:

Comment

don't be so hostile, i'm just offering up solutions. I'm sure if you can view the forum (if you can view it then your school's proxy or firewall isn't preventing you from accessing it) then i'm sure you can login. As for the net issue, use it off peak hours.

Comment

March 7, 2010

Dear Journal,

We woke up at 6 AM cause we have alot of driving to do today, we left for Sudbury, took a break after 6 hours at a Mcdonalds and gained 10 pounds, after a quick lunch, we left again. We arrived at 2:15H and took a 15 minute break at a Tim Hortons, for some coffee, then we went to a nickel mine for 1 and a half hours, we even got a sample of some nickel too. At 4:00H we had some food at a reustaurant and then left for Manitoulin.
                Last edited by Zabuza; 02-09-2005, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                  don't be so hostile, i'm just offering up solutions. I'm sure if you can view the forum (if you can view it then your school's proxy or firewall isn't preventing you from accessing it) then i'm sure you can login. As for the net issue, use it off peak hours.

Nah, i have tryed, cant even enter my gmail at school, not that ur allowed, much eassier posting here cause group project so friends can see on theres to!

Comment

9 posts in this thread and 7 are yours. This isn't your personal notepad.

3rd warning for spam. See ya in 3 days.
                    Last edited by Stabwound; 02-09-2005, 11:42 PM.
                    sdg

Comment

Working...
                    X