find a name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find a name

hi TW players I have been searching for the name MousE for a long time now and if any1 of u have it or know who does could you email me at mouse_bjs@hotmail.com hehe I'm from dsb and I'd appreciate it a lot thx. Or EVEN if u have seen this name tell me what zone lol any info would be helpful.. thanks all

The apostrophe gives you character.
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Born in Carolina, a suburb of San Juan, Puerto Rico, on August 18, 1934, Roberto Walker Clemente was the youngest child in a large, hard--working family. While his father was employed as a foreman on a great sugar-cane plantation, his mother ran a grocery and meat market for the workers.
      Clemente was best known for his skills as a baseball player. A standout from the beginning, Clemente was originally signed in Puerto Rico by the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1954 for a $10,000 bonus. Roberto played 18 seasons for the Pittsburgh Pirates during the 1960’s. For all of Clemente's skills, though, he received at least as much media attention for his innumerable illnesses and injuries. He suffered from slipped discs, bone chips, and even malaria at one point. This earned him the nickname “Mr. Aches and Pains.” After his stint with baseball, Clemente turned to philanthropy by donating portions of his money to many Spanish charities and Central American disaster relief projects.
      Due to much of his ill health fearlier in life, Roberto Clemente died relatively early at the age of 38 on December 31, 1972. He left behind his son Roberto Jr. and his wife Vera; along with a $13 million legacy which was used to build the Roberto Clemente Sports City Complex, Clemente’s utopian sports camp. Along with the sports camp, he left behind his legacy of a Hall of Fame baseball player with simple origins in a small Puerto Rican town.
      Reclusion
      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

B+
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

why dont you look through the score records, if it has a score then its owned by someone who uses it often and wouldnt give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
            B+
            It was a report I had to write for Spanish class last year. It was a bit hard to write anything extremely in depth considering she limited it to some 400 words. I think I type more than that in some of these posts on this stupid Forum.

(BTW, I got a 100 on it, so NYEH!)
            Reclusion
            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

I am a harder teacher. i would make you learn your crap you stupid american
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Americeeen.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Name trading is gay.

Comment

THIS ISN'y Name trading this is finding a name I want 2 use in SS lol o ANd The score records dont help

Comment

then you're fuked give it up

its took me 2 secs to find out that mouse' is a nick used by someone already on the squad 'The Grail' so unless you want to name trade then give it up

Comment

Working...
                      X