No announcement yet.

Ong Bak: The Tai Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. There's some 6 year olds that are blackbelts even. They obviously aren't as good as the older people, but it's crazy. My little brother is really good, his kicks are great. He's also good at dropping speakers on people and breaking their fingers! :death:
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

http://www.natkd.com/faq.htm

hahaah "poom"
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Yea, he has a Poom. But the difference between Junior and Adult isn't the age. A Junior belt (Poom) is from probationary to a second degree senior. An Adult belt (Dan) is from third degree to seventh.

By the way, the Dan belt goes to nine, but I said third to seventh because the person who is the highest, Jackie Chan, is a seventh.
        Last edited by Pandagirl!; 02-21-2005, 11:36 AM. Reason: Added the Dan correction thingamabob
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

will earn a Junior Black Belt, or Poom. Adults earn a first degree Black Belt, or 1st Dan. Black Belts are ranked from 1st through 9th degree. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree Black Belts are considered journeyman level. 4th - 6th degree Black Belts are considered Master Instructors. 5th Degree Black Belts & 6th Degree Black Belts often hold the title Kwang Jang Nim (Head of a school or an association). 7th - 9th Degree Black Belts are considered Grand Masters.
          :fear:
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

How old is that site? Tae Kwon Do America just changed lots of stuff, including the Poom and Don rankings, as well as some other things. So that site is a bit outdated.

Beginners will earn their first belt early in their Tae Kwon Do training starting with white and moving on to yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown, red, and finally black.
            It actually goes white, yellow, orange, green, green senior, blue, blue senior, brown, brown senior, red, red senior, 1st degree probationary, 1st degree decided, 1st degree senior, 2nd degree, 2nd degree decided, 2nd degree senior and etc. Again, I'm talking about Tae Kwon Do America, so it might be different elsewhere.
            Last edited by Pandagirl!; 02-21-2005, 11:36 AM. Reason: Added the belt ranking stuff
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

You guys talk alot of offtopic, showel it somewhere else please. Nobody really cares rats ass.

I got very intrested of this movie, gettin the xvid version right now, thanks for mentioning about this here.

Prolly fighting gets boring after a while during the film, but whatever...
              Original Mambonian
              TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
              I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I heard some american taekwondo club had camouflage coloured belts. HUZZAH!
                Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by PredatoR_FNM
                  You guys talk alot of offtopic, showel it somewhere else please. Nobody really cares rats ass.

I got very intrested of this movie, gettin the xvid version right now, thanks for mentioning about this here.

Prolly fighting gets boring after a while during the film, but whatever...
                  In the movie? Nah, not really. It's more like it goes from " oh, he kicked him in the face" to " oh wow he split that guys bike helmet open with his kneee" to " wow he elbowed that guy in the top of his head and blood came out ".

:wub:
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                  X