Console Controllers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Console Controllers.

I was talking this weekend with a friend while playing video games about tthe xbox contorller and he was telling me about and adaptor that you can get to use a ps2 controller in an xbox console. To me this would be great. I dont do very well with the xbox controller and I think I might look into it.

What do you guys think.
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

How would that work, doesn't the box controller have more buttons?

If it works I doubt I'd use it. The PS2 controller is great but so are the smaller Xbox ones.

Comment

my xbox controller is vet, its the old Eclipse controller, ill try to find a pic

Nice and small, Note that they have the White and Black buttons on the top infront of the R and L trigger, makes it SOOO much easier to press them if u need to, only 19 bucks i belive
      Big Chill

Comment

I'd say your friend is taking you for a ride. I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment

I dont own an xbox i own a ps2. I played Halo2 with 2 xbox's linked last week..... pretty cool game but I prefer my ps2 and I would like to try a game like halo with a ps2 controller...... tho I havent tried the mini ones like AoS talked about.
          "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
            my xbox controller is vet, its the old Eclipse controller, ill try to find a pic

Nice and small, Note that they have the White and Black buttons on the top infront of the R and L trigger, makes it SOOO much easier to press them if u need to, only 19 bucks i belive
            Dude, thats one vet controller, i could sure as hell use that to pwn my friends even more at school!, thats right, i rbing xbox to school, pwned about 50 different people in the game, all 3 on 1 (im 1) so, with that i could pwn the living snot out of them sum more!

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
              Despite the hilarity of you calling your video game controller "vet," if that is a small controller, it isn't old or "vet" at all
              I've had xbox since the night(or should I say morning?) when it came out, and those original controllers were HUGE
              Currently listening to:
              Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
              Dead to Me - Little Brother
              Tim Barry - Manchester
              Lemuria - Get Better
              Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

xbox sucks :fear:

anyways, i've tried playing halo on pc with my ps2 controller with an adaptor and it was just too weird. if ur gonna play halo (the only reason to play xbox anyways) use the xbox controller. <_<
                PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Greatest invention ever.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango

Greatest invention ever.
                    yeah im looking to get the nyko airflo mouse for PC. but, i realized i dont need it yet, until i hardcore FPS again
                    PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

I've had adapters to use PS2 pads on DC/XBOX/PC. They're all good, worth it and fun. I've even seen the XBOX ones in a major store.

Comment

Am I one of the only people who actually likes the default Xbox controller? (Not that shitty small one, the original one)
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I like it! To de-rail trains and compete with Jupiter for competitions on which has the largest mass. I also hear they are going to build mini-cities on one of them, complete with rail-networks and airport.

Comment

i still like the N64 controller the best
                            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

X-box wins at life
                              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Working...
                              X