No announcement yet.

True Love: What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me put what my opinion of love is: I think you can tell when your in love when every second of your life you think about that person, everytime your sad u wish that person was with you, and every time you feel like theres no reason to stay alive, that one person will always be reliable and help you through the hard times. I guess love can't be defined, but it is just our opinions, so continue people, what do u think? :wub:
    Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
      Love is caring more for the well being and happiness of someone else than yourself.
      I think that sums it up.

Bio, I wrote a whole thing, but then didn't post it because I couldn't find a way to word things to avoid the religion debate.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Soldier
        Let me put what my opinion of love is: I think you can tell when your in love when every second of your life you think about that person, everytime your sad u wish that person was with you, and every time you feel like theres no reason to stay alive, that one person will always be reliable and help you through the hard times. I guess love can't be defined, :
        a lot of definitions here, particularly this one, focus on the selfish, and therefore, I think are more true to lust than love.

Any stalker could say what you just said, that doesn't make it love.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

God is love.
          Love is blind.
          Ray Charles is (was) blind.

Ray Charles is (was) God.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I was actually meaning that the other person feels the same way. But i get what your saying
            Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

Working...
            X