True Football Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    Everyone else has and they seem to think it's not as provocative as you seem to think it was. If I really wanted to irritate you as much as you seem to believe, then trust me, it would have hurt a lot more.

Everything I've said in this thread has been about this thread and very much on topic. You're the one trying to make this a personal issue, mentioning our ages, my occupation, and how relatively "vet" you think we are. It sounds more like you have a thing against me. Unless you've got something to hide, I don't see why you can't talk about it here. I'm sure everyone here wants to know how I seek to undermine you every chance I get in spite of the evidence that we barely have any interaction whatsoever.
    To me, what you wrote in that first post is a "bite and run" attack. Only difference is that when I pointed that out you came back to attack me some more. Another thing, calling out your age and your profession makes no difference I kind of guessed both seeing as how you are well spoken and obviously more mature. Maybe that is why you won't admit your doing. I also like this "if I wanted to irritate you it would hurt more." Is that a threat? You should try that on me around Don Mills and Finch sometime.

I don't play games Troll, I respect Epi and everything he has done for me but I can't stand here and watch you fuck me over.

-Tys
    Last edited by Tyson; 03-03-2005, 09:00 PM.
    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
    LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
    SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

my opinion -> football

well Imho it sucks -_-
      WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
      tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

take it ez tyson, no need for violence
        ------------------------------------
        as far as the topic goes, comeon u guys are fighting over nothing lol
        im not even motivated enough to post on the issue, which believe me i would normally be, but here there is no isse just two guys fighting over a sentence which may or may not have been provoking

Comment

Yeah why are you so worked up over TK Tys? I mean seriously... no one else on this thread thought your pics were funny (or get your joke if you want to put it another way). And some other people made fun of it too. TK just made a witty remark, he didn't even make fun of you.
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson
            To me, what you wrote in that first post is a "bite and run" attack. Only difference is that when I pointed that out you came back to attack me some more. Another thing, calling out your age and your profession makes no difference I kind of guessed both seeing as how you are well spoken and obviously more mature. Maybe that is why you won't admit your doing. I also like this "if I wanted to irritate you it would hurt more." Is that a threat? You should try that on me around Don Mills and Finch sometime.

I don't play games Troll, I respect Epi and everything he has done for me but I can't stand here and watch you fuck me over.

-Tys
            Everyone that's posted so far on the issue have said that they did not see my opening post as either an attack or a "bite and run". They can't even see how it is a statement about you in either positive, negative or even a neutral light. When I "came back to attack you once more" was after you called me a "nosey moron". That was the first attack in this thread, not what I said in my first post. There were no insults thrown until you called me a moron. You started it, and you based the whole thing on a theory that I try to attack you every time you post in this forum, something that you still have yet to prove. In fact, the only "proof" you've offered so far is that I'm mature and well spoken. Calling my age makes no difference at all because it has no bearing at all on the topic or my post or even of any alleged grudge I have against you.

As for the "it would have hurt more" comment, it's not a threat, but the truth. If I did want to attack you or irritate you with that post, it would have been much more blatent, much more direct, much more hurtful, and everybody would have known how much of a dig at you it was. As of right now however the only one to think that I was trying to insult you with that post is you. I'd be surprised if people thought the "it would hurt more" comment was even a physical threat. Even people whose opinions you claim to respect are saying that you're overreacting to this.

The only thing I'm seeing here, and it seems that others are seeing it too, is that you're the one with the grudge and a chip on your shoulder.

Comment

i think we can all at least agree that FK Partizan will win UEFA Cup this year
              that much is certain=)

who insulted who and who did what to who blah blah....its really all irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                Everyone that's posted so far on the issue have said that they did not see my opening post as either an attack or a "bite and run". They can't even see how it is a statement about you in either positive, negative or even a neutral light. When I "came back to attack you once more" was after you called me a "nosey moron". That was the first attack in this thread, not what I said in my first post. There were no insults thrown until you called me a moron. You started it, and you based the whole thing on a theory that I try to attack you every time you post in this forum, something that you still have yet to prove. In fact, the only "proof" you've offered so far is that I'm mature and well spoken. Calling my age makes no difference at all because it has no bearing at all on the topic or my post or even of any alleged grudge I have against you.

As for the "it would have hurt more" comment, it's not a threat, but the truth. If I did want to attack you or irritate you with that post, it would have been much more blatent, much more direct, much more hurtful, and everybody would have known how much of a dig at you it was. As of right now however the only one to think that I was trying to insult you with that post is you. I'd be surprised if people thought the "it would hurt more" comment was even a physical threat. Even people whose opinions you claim to respect are saying that you're overreacting to this.

The only thing I'm seeing here, and it seems that others are seeing it too, is that you're the one with the grudge and a chip on your shoulder.
                Wow, you referred to "the people" about 6 times in this post. The people are on your side Troll don't worry and if I really wanted to take on everyone I would have replied to all of their posts. You on the other hand, for the last time, did the bite and run tactic and for all I care you can go fuck yourself for that provocative shit. I said it once and am gonna say it again. Thats how I see it and thats how I will see it no matter what you tell me because to me, that is the truth. Another thing that amuses me is the fact that you can remember just how many of your thousands of posts were directed towards me. Do you remember all the people you police or am I really that special?

-Tys
                Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Oh for the love of god, will you give it up? Whenever I say "people" I mean just that. I'm not trying to speak for everyone but rather repeating what everyone has said in this thread. If you don't believe me then read it yourself. It's all there. You're the only one who thinks I tried to provoke you.

As for "remembering" every interaction we've had, you're the one who brought it up in the first place! You're the one who accused me of "irritating you in every one of your posts". After an accusation like that, you didn't expect me to go take a look and see if that were true? I just thought that I would go see if I have been unfairly critical of you in the past, and if I was, I would apologize. But instead, I've found that we've had barely any interaction at all before this thread. And no, don't bother going into some tirade about me getting so obsessed that I spent hours documenting our every encounter or some other lame stance like that, I just did a simple search of your name and looked at the icons that showed that I posted in the same thread.

If I have seemed to be chronically critical of you then I would apologize, but I've found nothing that supports that. Again, if you do have some form of proof that I target you then please, I would like to see it. And if you don't, then please, stop being so damned paranoid.

Comment

ok, this has reached the point of annoyance. Close this thread.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                    X