Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going on a walk - I may be some time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going on a walk - I may be some time...

I have bad (or maybe good) news...

Went home (parental) Friday, and as many may or may not have noticed, was playing SS Saturday am/pm. Unfortunately, after that the computer suffered a tragic unreadable hard-drive death, and now (for some unknown and quite freaky reason) the monitor konked out on me whilst I was trying to figure out why the hell the computer's acting up. So essentially I have no computer at my parental home. So I can't play SS there.

So what you ask, how the hell are you typing this and why can't you play SS on what i'm using (you ask again)? Well what i'm using is the computer in my student flat - unfortunately it's a university flat with university ethernet + HTTP firewall. So I can't play here. And I also can't take this computer back to the parental home (for other tedious reasons).

Moreover, my parents are leaving for India Monday night for 3 weeks (and so not immediately buying a computer), and don't get back until the day before I go on my 9-week medical elective (Fiji + Samoa if you're interested). Which means I'm unlikely to play any SS until the beginning of FEBRUARY.

So this rant's basically saying that i'm on a 3 month sabbatical. I'll try and keep in touch whilst on my adventures, and if you have any suggestions on anything TW related I could do for you lot (eg. pics) whilst on the other side of the earth, i'm happy to hear them

Don't forget about me, y'hear?
    Well, very simply, it's a biscuit, but it is also a cake - think of it as the transvestite of biscuits. They're about the size of, well, a biscuit, and they're basically a disc of sponge, with a bit of orange-flavour jelly on top, covered in a thin layer of chocolate.

I'll miss you, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Working...
      X