Currently listening to:
    Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
    Dead to Me - Little Brother
    Tim Barry - Manchester
    Lemuria - Get Better
    Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
      "pwn": A typo-deliberate version of own, a slang term used to express superiority over others that can be used maliciously, depending on the situation. This could also be spelled "0\/\/n3d" or "pwn3d," among other variations. Online video game bullies or "griefers" often use this term.

They've put this under the "Leet words of concern or indicating possible illegal activity:" section.
      heh i've never heard "griefers" used elsewhere in my entire life.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowHand
        all i have to say is: lolololololol
        LAFFINGOUTLOUDOUTLOUDOUTLOUDOUTLOUDOUTLOUDOUTLOUD
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

0h my g0d m$ h4x0r3d my l4ngu4g3 styleZ

I WAS PWND
          WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
          tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

Here is what i submitted to them cause they suck...

Are you fucking stupid? here is what i posted on forum, should be useful you fucking dimwit as u would say,"j00 su><0r /\/008, d13" Forum : Dude, wtf, microsoft is retarded, i dont use half those words, and woot, holy shit i dont use to express i pwn other "/\/00813t5" use cause it expres joy, microsoft sucks freakin ass, SP2 fucked my computer for months, as microsoft would say, Woot "d0\/\/ /\/ \/\/17|-| /\/\1[R050f7" Bitch, stfu and never post shit like this again, go ahead and email a response to me bitch, klaushouse@gmail.com, and go jump off a bridge

P.S. I strongly urge u to reply me, i would loove to chat with some1 from microsoft...
            Last edited by Zabuza; 03-08-2005, 07:54 PM.

Comment

:down: No one actually uses these words seriously anymore. Microsoft is stupid.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
              X