Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording Program

Hello fellow trenchers,

I've been searching for an atleast decent recording program. The type of recording program that I'm looking for is one where it captures video of on-screen movement (like for recording actions while in games). If any of you know a program that does such a thing, please post it here. I would be very pleased!

tata
    -rooj
    Living the basing experience. Also would like a squad to join.

Lots of people use a program called Fraps and have put small videos out on here. The one I'm using is called hypercam and it works extremely well on my system (In game I can stay at around 70-120 FPS).

I have a small video in my sig and plan on making more. It's a little big but I can compress them using the real media 9 codec, this is compressed using Microsoft Video 1. I'm getting at least one game this weekend for twlb, maybe spastic vs. venom.

Comment

Macromedia Captivate- try it free at macromedia.com
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I did have a program that let you record certain parts of your screen, you would crop the field of view to houw you wanted it. It was ace for stealing music videos and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          Lots of people use a program called Fraps and have put small videos out on here. The one I'm using is called hypercam and it works extremely well on my system (In game I can stay at around 70-120 FPS).

I have a small video in my sig and plan on making more. It's a little big but I can compress them using the real media 9 codec, this is compressed using Microsoft Video 1. I'm getting at least one game this weekend for twlb, maybe spastic vs. venom.
          Kolar the link to your sig vid didn't work....... or maybe im an idiot.
          "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Works for me. Had to click the free button and then wait like a one minute.. Pretty dumb site.
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

1:Buja X> wo bu zhi dao

hahahah so chinese
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

Working...
              X