Signature Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Opinion

I know we can't have images as sigs on this forum, but on other forums 'm in we can, so I made up a few. I know prolly 99.9% of you all won't care but 'm bored and about to go to bed(maybe) so I thought 'd kill some time by posting them.

I tried to make the grey part transparent on the 1st and 2nd ones but it didn't work, any ideas?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

It is transparent.
    Last edited by Saturn V; 03-07-2005, 01:46 AM.
    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Pics in sigs are annoying. Adblock <3
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Hmm... just speaking out of my ass. Just allow them and have an option to allow HTML/vScript (or whatever you call the [img] code) in the sigs on and off.

The people who want it can have it, the people who don't want it don't have to see it. Everyone goes home happy.
        DELETED

Comment

geocities + 120.96 KB (123866 bytes) =[X]
          SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Second one 4 win.

Comment

i thought geocities blocked image linking.
              num3
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Are you trying to prove to us you're interested in real girls and not just anime chicks?

Also, people with I.E. will see the grey bit as grey. Firefox users will see it as transparent. This is cause I.E. doesn't support alpha blending in .png
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                  Pics in sigs are annoying. Adblock <3
                  I totally agree...although there're lots of cool images to put in your sig, its annoying as hell coz some people would just post those crappy ugly banners.
                  Only people who have more than 2000 posts should be given the right to wear a sig -_-
                  <laugh>
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                    I totally agree...although there're lots of cool images to put in your sig, its annoying as hell coz some people would just post those crappy ugly banners.
                    Only people who have more than 2000 posts should be given the right to wear a sig -_-
                    <laugh>
                    Deutchpunkrevolt would start to have a reason to spam even more... :fear:

Either way i guess it should be allowed to have to types of sigs... the ones with images that were watched by those that wanted to see it and the ones without images for those who would not like to see them... sounds fair...
                    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                      Are you trying to prove to us you're interested in real girls and not just anime chicks?

Also, people with I.E. will see the grey bit as grey. Firefox users will see it as transparent. This is cause I.E. doesn't support alpha blending in .png
                      Nope, made 3 anime and 3 real, but why post anything anime on these forums when people just get bitched for it?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

it appears im finally making a difference
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

now that you have posted these, you must tell us who they are or link us. :fear:
                          PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                          pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                          hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                          Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Whats with the blue one's stomach? Is she just inhaling in the pic or am I confused and that's not her ribcage/stomach.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                              Zing.
                              sage

Comment

Working...
                              X