Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Political Actions Regarding Terrorism and Others' Wars-(what's you opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Political Actions Regarding Terrorism and Others' Wars-(what's you opinion?

I lean towards not going into war unless they attack you. but if they do, give them hell

All you can do is speculate. How do you know they haven't attacked yet for all you know they could be behind it all.

I don't think we should go to war because we could be making a big mistake and attacking isn't going to help much unless they know more then they are telling us.
    All they want right now is more reason to attack.

Comment

1) i'm talking in general

2) for example, lets say.. VIETNAM. thyey didn't want colonial rule (sound familiar american?), they felt that the government was too far away to know of and/or care about their problems (sound familiar american). and the boat attacks never happened. first "fight", no boats seen, no remains found, no confirmation. second, quote LBJ from official white house tapes "...and we came to the conclusion that uh, maybe they didn't even fire at all..."
      Last edited by Anol; 10-22-2002, 05:23 PM.

Comment

I have e-mailed this thread to world peace organizations and all the political leaders in the world, thanks to these thought provoking essays on contemporary political ramifications of war on society we may now have world peace.
        The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
        -Dys

Comment

Originally posted by Dystrophy
          I have e-mailed this thread to world peace organizations and all the political leaders in the world, thanks to these thought provoking essays on contemporary political ramifications of war on society we may now have world peace.
          god bless us, every one
          Originally posted by Yoshiba
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

as long as there are humans, there shall be war

Comment

Tell me something I don't know.

Comment

People kill each other, its humanity, get over it.

Comment

delete this post
                  Last edited by Anol; 10-22-2002, 06:32 PM.

Comment

You mean his avatar? I think it's neither.
                    Last edited by Sir Gaunt; 10-22-2002, 06:21 PM.

Comment

all political entities are inherently evil. I'm too lazy to justify that philosophically, but I'll tell you it's apparent emperically: you won't find a nation out there that hasn't done something atrocious. what matters are the intentions of those who govern the political entities. for example, george w. bush, dick cheney, and the rest of the "gang" are bent on world domination and a 1984ish future for all of us, so we can be slaves to their corporate masters. punk rules. peace out. I can't even tell when I'm being sarcastic anymore.

anywho, I'm all for having the U.N declare my own country (the united states of america) hereby disbanded as a non-legitimate entity until it gets its shit together. bush needs to step down, all of congress needs to resign, and all republicans need to be shot. except the one or two that I can agree with.
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Anol
                        delete this post
                        You coward face up to your mistakes like I do.

Comment

HERE! HERE!

bush got in 'cause o' ol' skull n' bones (which is a stupid name since a skull is a bone

Comment

None of you know what you're talking about. This has been covered on the LAME forum between me and Win. Bequiet and go educate yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                              None of you know what you're talking about. This has been covered on the LAME forum between me and Win. Bequiet and go educate yourself.
                              what's a bequiet??
                              I don't speek dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                              X