No announcement yet.

Nobody cares but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 6000 I'd let anyone beat me down repeatedly.
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

agreed homes

Comment

u sholda sayd

"gg ez newblet, go back to dsb and suck some more"
        Big Chill

Comment

you should get some 3l333t subspace h4x0rz to mess up his computer. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Existenz87
            you should get some 3l333t subspace h4x0rz to mess up his computer. :P
            He's the kind of guy who doesn't have enough money for a computer.

I mean, he lives in the projects.

Edit: I used to live in the same area and we didn't have SHIT so yeah. -_-
            "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
              He's the kind of guy who doesn't have enough money for a computer.

I mean, he lives in the projects.

Edit: I used to live in the same area and we didn't have SHIT so yeah. -_-
              No shit? Damn man that musta hurt your ass something fierce! :fear:

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Well not really, as I was too young to remember it well.

I live in good conditions now. My worst worry now is this pair of pants that I wear that like to unzip themselves.
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

a constant fear
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
                    Remember that thread I posted about having the everlasting piss beat out of me? Well, I'm going to court tomorrow (because the police arrested the guy that did it for assault and battery) to testify. Wish me luck and all that jazz.
                    hmm what if his friends pay back and kick your ass even more?
                    www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

AMAGAD! IS $6000 USD!!! THATS LIKE $9000 CND... AMAGAD!

Yay, next time say, "OWNED, PAWNED, EZ~!" when you get the cash! $ :greedy:

:P gl!
                      AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu
                        hmm what if his friends pay back and kick your ass even more?
                        That would suck, but I'm not worried about it because he didn't have a lot of friends from what I've seen.

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                        X