Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Look At Me Im Cool Too

<===== ^____(^) <--i got a black eye when i was playing football
    Last edited by Yoshiba; 10-23-2002, 11:20 PM.
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

mooly

Comment

Yoshiba, the original Sir Gaunt.
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Not at all. TelCat was definitely pre-Yoshiba.

Comment

TelCat is annoying true but Yoshiba and Sir Gaunt share the same type of banal humor that no one but the most annoying people enjoy.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

SIR GAUNT MUST DIE
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

i think sir gaunt is really priitk in disguise!!!

^______v

Comment

remember when dyst raped cots forums and put the TELCAT IS AN IDIOT image everywhere?

that was cool
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                  remember when dyst raped cots forums and put the TELCAT IS AN IDIOT image everywhere?

that was cool
                  almost as cool as that one time i found out where Louis lived and went to his house, use his bathroom (#2) and didnt refil the Toilet PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X