• Show
Clear All

it's because of a certain someone's avatar. :fear:
    PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
    pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
    hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
    Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

We have access to all sites at our college, but because we have that freedom, they don't let us on flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        We have access to all sites at our college, but because we have that freedom, they don't let us on flash.
        ou college computers are linked up to a main schools computers so while they dont mind us looking up almost anything, they have a problem with the years 7 8 9 10 11 looking up stuff like games while they should be busy prepareing to fail thier S.A.T.S (can u fail them?) clearly i got a 5 for english :fear:
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
          ou college computers are linked up to a main schools computers so while they dont mind us looking up almost anything, they have a problem with the years 7 8 9 10 11 looking up stuff like games while they should be busy prepareing to fail thier S.A.T.S (can u fail them?) clearly i got a 5 for english :fear:
          well the old SAT minimum score was 200, i dont know about the new one. the 200 is for filling in ur name correctly lol.
          5 for english? maybe u mean AP tests.

for college i'll get my own computer and plug it in the port at the dorm, so i doubt they'll block anything unless they install stuff on my comp.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

My school has everything blocked by some Nazi Parental Control Program.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
              well the old SAT minimum score was 200, i dont know about the new one. the 200 is for filling in ur name correctly lol.
              5 for english? maybe u mean AP tests.

for college i'll get my own computer and plug it in the port at the dorm, so i doubt they'll block anything unless they install stuff on my comp.
              Or maybe your education system is NOT the same as ours.

A high grade on our SATs would be a 7 or 8 whereas the average is 5-6.

And you know they will most likely block all ports apart from those used by IE, they don't need to install anything on your computer.

Comment

I got 8 8 6 in my year 9 SATS (6 for English)
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I got a 1540 on the old one.

(perfect 800 on the verbal)
                  (740 on the math)

Now colleges are making me take the english part, because they suck.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

heh i took a computer class where all the game sites on internet explorer and such were blocked and i found a copy of netscape, used that and downloaded games the whole semester.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                      And you know they will most likely block all ports apart from those used by IE, they don't need to install anything on your computer.
                      bah, ff it is then. no more ie for new pc :P
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Lol, im in highschool, with laptops, WIRELESS and they dont block anything, ima always on games, my school rox :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                          I got 8 8 6 in my year 9 SATS (6 for English)
                          7, 7, 5, yeah dumb ass, i know. oh ewan got a C for 1 of my maths moduals, wanna be my tutor? :fear:. Grade boundarys are tighter than ever tho.
                          Reinstate Sarien
                          ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Working...
                          X