Reepicheep Is More Than A Label

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reepicheep Is More Than A Label

In fact, he's an African Goddess with an IQ of a telemarketer.

Preppy. Techie. Geek. Goth. Jock. These are just a few of the labels teens live with every day. And some labels are a lot nastier.
    Who hands out labels? What role do labels play? Do they help or hurt? Do people sometimes like their labels, or do they always hate them? What's the truth behind all these labels?
    Based on a survey of more than 1,000 teens from across America, this book explores labeling and what it really means to teens.

Comment

In highschool, I was that kid that threw tacos at the mexican table during lunch and then when the mexicans and puerto ricans got their friends to go against the "white boyee" table, I got this interacial football player type to bail us out. I'm pretty sure that I'm an international celebrity. At least I knit a good sweater.

AFK DOING MR. HOFFMAN IMPRESSIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUNNY

Comment

Comment

That depends on how you define "drinking problem."

PS: Did carfax email you?

Comment

"It's my way! My Way! My way or the highway!" - Fred Durst
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

"I'm just a crazy motherfucker, livin it up, not givin' a fuck, livin' life in the fast lane!" - Fred Durst
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

CHRISTMAS IS A FUN TIME. IT IS A FUN TIME EVERY DECEMBER. I LIKE THIS HOLIDAY A LOT. MERRY CHRISTMAS. MERRY CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS IS A FUN TIME TO GET GIFTS. PEOPLE STAY HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS. THEY SPEND TIME WITH THEIR CHILDREN. THATS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT.

Comment

On a lighter note, cancer can strike you out of nowhere at any time.

Cancer cells could be developing in your body as you read this.

Comment

PJ is a preppie techie that sits at the mexican table as I throw my dorito snacks at him.

Comment

If you ever want your typewriter fixed by a guy who only wears clothes from Banana Republic, give me a call.

Comment

don't ever throw nachos. they fucking hate that.
                        plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

a

Comment

I eat lots of sliced and fried potatoes.
                            Originally posted by Diakka
                            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

what's up playaz

Comment

Working...
                              X